History Has a Future*

Namastey Pals !!. So this part is all about history discovery and origins ...it's a bit boring really but very necessary you see!,

Lucious's POV

It is her! She isn't far away from me at all! Just an inch from me yet, so far away.
The dagger I always saw her with, the innocent mouth that always filled me with laughter, is now sucking me dry.

It is draining away the source of breath which my family has, I've been honoured severally for my capabilities in terms of the number of enemies I have annihilated.

Yet I'm too small and weak to save myself not to talk of my dear ones, my strength has hidden away from me, and my heart is taking advantage of this.

My favourite genre of books, used to be mythical creatures, the ones believed never to have existed and still doesn't.

The kind of glory she possesses, the blood red irises and drinking human blood, are normally related to the bats, shape shifters who take human forms.

Vampire is their other name, my books used to say they had fangs and bite through the flesh of humans to drain their blood, but she doesn't have that except a dagger.

Qwesi told me that she's in the form of a mythical creature likeness and that is the only difference between her and vampires.
This means they exist and not a myth at all.

How is Pearl not a human? Was she born this way? Since she has had that dagger for as long as I could remember? What if mum supports her? She was so confident her daughter would come for her! Could this mean, mum knows she's here?..

I'm a big fool to always believe her every word! now look my brother is dead too.
I've lost two just this night, how many days does the rest have to live, and who will be next?

I shouted out to Abass, a couple of guards entered and helped carry my brother to the courtroom.
Abass took me along and there was no doubt I was the primary suspect.

Why will they even think of that when the whole time they heard no arguments or quarrel?
My dad and the whole family came there too, I was forced on my knees, with my hands cuffed behind me.

I was only looking out to see her come there too.

Messilina's POV

"What? Did you hear yourself say that huh?" I spoke in shock.
I clenched a fist and stood wide eyed, she smirked and began ranting.

"Yes Pearl! I heard myself and you heard me right too! You will have to deny your being in exchange for a new being, a much stronger, emotionless, no fear of whatsoever at all and a better version of your qualities.
You won't need to use your dagger to feed, the pleasure to suck it with your mouth and feel a queen on top of the food chain, trust me you will enjoy everything you do!"