Climbing Nemesis *

Namastey guys !!!!

Messilina's POV

He pulled me in a hug and spoke into my ears.
"Today, let me speak in my pain, don't steal my thoughts, I'm not happy and I'm not sure if, I can ever be happy!" .

His voice had hitches and quite teary, what could have possibly gone wrong in such a short period?

"Damian, what is going on huh? Please tell me, are you okay?" I couldn't deal with the suspense any longer, but he tightened his hold on me and spoke again;
"Mum has suddenly changed again and this time she could be disastrous,

Mum has considered the thoughts of the sorcerers, she revealed they are putting certain things in place to.. annihilate you!"

He revealed, I subtly fell off his embrace and stood rethinking of what ever he had said.

"Your mum? She wouldn't do that?... She liked me, she wasn't faking at all ... if it was all a pretence I would have seen it ... just like I've been noticing all the double faced people here!"
I spoke with confidence and also hoping I was right.

He rubbed his forehead with his hand in anxiety and held my shoulders.
"Believe me Pearl, I wouldn't lie to you I'm sure the sorcerers talked her into it! They may have done something to her...
My mum has completely lost her identity! She acts strangely and very authoritative, you see that lady I came here with?" I cut him off with a hand signal.
The state my heart was in didn't need just words anymore.

"I want to see everything that happened, within just twenty seven hours after my departure... Otherwise, I can't accept everything you are saying to me ....
Things will really go wrong if I feel betrayed Damian! I'm not doubting you but, your mum needs the benefit of the doubt at least, until I've had a clear picture of it."