Unveiling The Twist*

Namastey*

Jemilla's POV

I may have taken longer to tell her the truth, my strategies are always right, she must be aware of her task before it becomes too late.

"You heard me right?, I'm a vampire !" I affirmed .

" the other time you appeared together with my siblings and my dad..how are you not a ghost.?!" She rubbed her forehead in frustration.

"That was an illusion, I'm a sorceress remember!, I just needed to show you something that could open your all to the powers, your pain needed to flash before your eyes again." I explained.

"Are you kidding me?, you lied to me Jemy!, how am I even sure we really are related huhYou are just using me alongside my own quest to your benefit right?" She yelled.

"Your system didn't reject the powers because you are my blood , the experiment they carried out on me when I was pregnant runs through you too, "I explained.

"Just shut up will you?!,I'm angry with you right now, you are the cause of the demise of my family!, you shuttered my family and I will never forgive you for that Jemy , you are just as bad as the rest of them !" Her pain spat to my face.

"Never compare me to them Pearl?, I'm worst than they could ever be?, I granted you those powers so that you can help me complete my quest, and you are going to do it whether you  want to or not ,or else..." I hesitantly sped a feet away from her face.

"Or else what?, I'm not afraid of you Jemy!,you are the one who deceived me , not me ...you claim you are more than a thousand years but, do you remember telling me vampires can only live for seven hundred and fifty years?, so which among every other thing you've told me is true!"

She hissed at me...

"What ?, that is the truth , you are just not ready to listen at all, it is also true that you are my blood , when I got banished from the empire I figured I was few hours from delivery, when I got adapted , I don't know what they wanted but one of them bit me without sucking any blood from me....!"