The Big Reveal*

Hi guys um sorry for the delay I had an exam to write that s why I couldn't update earlier.

Lucious's POV

He caught my gaze at a glance as if he heard my thoughts,
We were taken away on my dad's command.

I started having my doubts, it is true I've never liked him or his presence, but this time,  it was wrong of me not keeping a close eye on him either,
I would have found out more about him and why he has come to the empire.

Putting together the pieces, this whole thing might not be just a mere coincidence, first he arrived here few days after mum's capture.

At his oddly arranged ball,
mum's daughter was present and during his date with my sister, she returns to kill her, this can only mean, he's together with her in some kind of a way.
Could she be his girlfriend or ex? What is really going on?

As I kept contemplating on this, Robbin punched me in the face,
I then realised we have been placed in the same cell.

"Stop this, Robbin! Get a hold on yourself... I didn't kill  Maddie alright?" I yelled on my big brother out of frustration and hurt.

He threw another fist at me and this time I retaliated, when he fell face down unconscious.
Was that my doing? I wandered when he appeared in front of our cell.

The kind of rage that stirred inside of me, if not the cell which was restricting me, he would have joined my sister by now.

"You! What are you doing here? What do you want from my family?" I hissed at him.

" it has only been thirty minutes and you are suffocating  each other, you can't die yet Lucious?
try hard to live because your family will need you and... you can't just miss this torture for death!"he spoke with anger in his voice.

My suspicions may not be wrong after all.
"You know we didn't kill our own sister, don't you?" I pried with furry.

"Stup*d, you wished for her death, and you got it...., this is just the beginning Luscious! An ordinary man, is like a sleeping lion, step on his tail and you will be ripped apart. "

I knew instantly who he was talking about.
His eyes begun deepening.
"How do you know her? What relationship do you both share, and.... where is she hiding?"

"She's too close to this family than you can imagine, Luscious! Do all you really can to protect your family from her reach, otherwise, you and your father will beg for your death which isn't going to come anytime soon!"