That Strange Feeling*

Hello guys ! Um.. I realized you can't comment or vote here if you don't have an account, yeah its kind of a problem , I can only wish the circumstance was different, I so badly want to see comments on this book, I can only make it better or much to your interest if I could have them, all the same I will try my best to satisfy you any way I can , thank you guys also for reading

Messilina's POV

I had the strangest nightmare ever, I saw myself in a strange jungle, with owes hooting, lions roaring birds chirping and other strange animal sounds, the a narrow paths paved in there looking so complicated with dark clouds covering each end.

I saw another person over there looking very wild, scary, and very prepared to rip apart any prey, She turned around to face me when I leaped back to what I saw!

She was, me, that was another me! She sped towards me when her pain stood before me, she looked like a disaster waiting to happen.

I stood petrified and frozen to what I saw, if this monster steps into the city, not a single soul will be left alive.

"Finally, you have arrived!"  She hissed, "I've been waiting for you !" Then she grinned evilly.

"Wh.. what? " I stuttered, when she grabbed my throat.
"You don't talk when I talk! You always try to prevail over me, suppressing my shine! You are too naive and so human, I don't like you!"she clenched her teeth flashing her diamond-like fangs to my face.