Kept In The Dark*

Namastey peeps

Lucious's POV

Seriously?, ok for as long as I've known my dad, this is one thing he is so bad at, apologising, unless there's a different motive behind it.

"Look son, I know I've not been fair to you lately, I know how hard it is for you taking all this in...that's why I added you to them"
He patted me on the shoulder.

" please , protect your brothers , with you by their side, I know no harm will ever come to them... ,I will think of an alternate plan if this search proves futile!" He tried pulling me in a hug but I retreated.

"So your main concern is your sons returning safe and sound to you, I'm the sacrificial lamb here right?, you don't care at all about whatever happens to me...!" He narrowed his eyes.

" I used to think that you had accepted me as your son..., which I am by blood.....but that is another mistake of mine, you only accepted me to be the shield of your stupid heir and sons!".

I hissed in anger , stirring up the thoughts bottled up deep Down his heart, .

"You are my seventh son , there is still the first , second son and more ...
you have no right over my throne , no worth at all to me as my son aside given your all to this empire."
He brought his eyes up to meet mine.

" I see you as my son because of this reason and I can only be proud of you this way, ....
Because there's nothing of mine that can be left to your care, the southern Province, it's only a matter of time son"
He turned his back to me.

" it will be handed over to my heir, aside protecting your brothers ahead of you and the younger one nothing at all is yours...." He yelled .