Like I'm Worried*

Enjoying the story?, you can vote and comment too, don't forget to share!!

Messilina's POV

Why should I even care?,he can kill himself for all I care, it doesn't matter to me.
He slowly took steps towards me.

"What did you just say?, " he inquired.
"Don't let me repeat myself man,are you in or not?".

"Why should I believe you?, can you ever do something like that for someone like me huh?... What's even in this for you?"he tied up his wounds.

"Mum is counting on me to save your butt from being confined in bed, I wander how many minutes you've got, before you drop!".

"I'm not that weak ok...besides this isn't my first or second time doing this, I'm a general, toddler,let's get this over with quickly , I will have to visit mum before we leave!".

He really isn't weak as we thought ,the fight began, to win this I needed a strategy, he's not a small boy in this game.

Getting him to start is too old fashioned but I will get somewhere if I combine Lloyd and Messi..

Defend with Lloyd and attack with Pearl but not separately. I could tell he had been waiting for such a moment like this long enough.

The smirk on his face said it all. He initiated the first stroke as we moved in circles before he took the gear,

the energy with which he swung the sword ,told me he's been dying to kill me . let's get   serious too.

I embraced my sword and allowed myself for the energy to flow out of me.

"Is that your best?," he questioned labelling me weak?, really?, he aimed at my waist level when I stepped on his blade with my left leg,

with the right one on his right shoulder, I rolled over and slashed his left shoulder before stepping down with a squat,

Covering my nose from picking the scent of his blood,I  shot my eyes up to see him wide eyed,the huge smirk I was saving for my breakthrough surfaced.

"Don't lose hope yet, there's  more, where this one came from!" I bragged knowing fully well I was trained by the best fighter there is, I covered my nose from taking his scent.

He clenched his teeth and rushed towards me like a mad dog, he attacked me from every angle, as if he wasn't thinking.

Did I wake up a sleeping demon?, I tried my best to defend myself but, I was losing, I can't tap into my abilities too, I gave my word which I can't take back .