His Grasp *

Namaste guys ! I just hope you enjoy reading this story?

Lucious's POV

My eyes grew wider and stood surprised at his truth, I could only doubt his words.
Although wishing it was true.
" what? You saw her at where, huh? And how.. where is she?"

I wasn't sure of which feeling to have, it was indeed a mixed one.
"She just drunk their blood, I saw her do that, she's going to kill us all,
I pleaded with her not to do that, but she wouldn't listen!
Please protect me, I'm too scared! The princesses and the princes will all be lost to her soon! She's among us.

I saw her eyes turning her tears into blood, the rage in her heart calling out for blood...
Blood of the guilty and the innocent!

A terrific mythical creature likeness! No one, absolutely, no one can redeem us...
sir, believe me, those writings in red are our days on her calendar!"

He sounded really serious and swallowing knots forming in his throat, every part of him revealed his fear and nervousness.

I may not have any clue or understanding of anything he's saying to me but, he needs some sought of strength to he's gone completely pale, and frightened.

"Don't worry I will protect you okay, and make sure nothing like whatever you fear ever happens alright...
tell me where she is or where you found her, I must make sure she doesn't leave here!"
I pulled him in a cuddle, after my statement, he placed my hands apart, stood up and wiped his tears.

"You don't believe me sir! I'm not six, I'm ten! Perhaps, I should go and tell someone who will understand and believe me.
You only see me as a kid!" Before he would motion away, I held him still.