In the middle of nowhere

Good day please don't forget to vote and leave a comment.

Messilina's POV

I woke up on a hospital bed, took the intravenous off and ran to find some clothes to wear. I found a jean jacket, white inner and a trouser from the laundry room in the hospital and left, not knowing where to find my family.

All that was on my mind was my mum... What did they do to her? Where did they take her to? I needed some answers. I searched and searched and... Searched but to no avail, until someone called my name.

"Pearl?" That was Matrona's mother... She took me in her car and drove away.  We arrived at her house, and she confirmed being aware of the predicament that has befallen my family.

"Where did you find her?" Matrona questioned, "In the middle of nowhere searching for something I have no idea of" her mum answered. " My mother... she's... she's... I've got to find her!"

I broke down in tears... with the pain of losing them all boiling like lava in my heart... something had to be done... someone has to do something... I've got to do something to quench this pain... my family's blood needs to be appeased and I will make sure to do it!

Lucious's POV

Spilling the blood of my enemies always makes me feel like my dad. This time it was for love... the love of my mother. I looked over to her and she was still unconscious,

Her daughter got lucky today, I'll leave her for now, but I won't quit tailing her, she will depart the way I want her to, before she becomes an obstacle... I just want all mum would care about to be me.

I do know how hurt she is but... I will make sure to wipe it all away once we get together. We got to the empire late... my dad took her to his room, and we took care of other things.

My dad decided on planning a huge ball, to introduce her to his friends and the whole empire as his fifth wife and I... her son.

I have always been his favorite and this gives me more hope of succeeding him one day when he's no more, though it won't come easily.

"Congratulations bro, your mum is back, at least there will be enough gab between you and dad now... you can stop dreaming of becoming his successor!" Ronny my second brother spoke.

"It doesn't matter! Perhaps, this will rather draw me much closer to dad being the son of the woman he loves, don't you think?"

He banged my chest and pinned me to the wall. "don't dream for a second that what happened with dad becoming the emperor   will happen with us too, we won't sit by and watch you take our place, got it!" he spoke with furry.

"May the strongest man... win brother!" one perfect smug smirk surfaced on my face,

as I brushed his hands off my shirt and left to see my mother.

Messilina's POV

I got off the seat and paced up and down, thinking of a way to get my mum back and avenge the death of my siblings and my father.

Hollies entered looking worried, when Matrona took us to her room for some alone time away from her parents.

"So, what will happen now huh?" Hollies questioned. "What are you thinking Messi?" Matrona asked. "Huh, my mum... I've got to get my mum back and get even for my family's blood" I spoke with fury,

"What? How are you going to do that? Why would you even think of that? Do you want to die huh... they aren't ordinary, weak or naive as your mind is estimating!"

Hollies sounded worried and somehow scolded me..."you need to rest Messi! That way your mind will be relaxed a bit " Matrona added. What were they thinking? That I'm going insane or what? I am Quaye's blood, the man who dared to escape his territory with his woman and lived close to two decades.

I've got a lot... of reasons to do more than that. I'm not going to watch their nonsense go on any longer... even if I will die in the end... I can't sit idle.  It took several days to convince my friends of what I plan to do, all I needed was to go beyond their strength and their intelligence... which probably won't be easy... 

 "The eastern empire, is by far the greatest in the continent, very much equipped and had single handedly fought for the nation in ancient times, they stood against the law passed to bring down all the empires in nineteen fifty-two!"

Or can it be? Hollies gave account on his search "but how do we get in?" Mat spoke.

"They will be recruiting the next batch of knights a week from today... I can hack through their system and add our names!" "What are you waiting for? Add them!" I spoke just too soon.

"Well, there's just one problem... It's only males! " Oh...