At The Ball*

Hello guys!

" I was just playing around, I don't actually have a date, um! Let me not keep your date  worried , have a great time !"
I confidently encouraged her to leave with my fingers crossed.

"Actually, I don't really have a date either, bad manners I'm Thessa, nice to meet your acquaintance!" She extended a hand.

" Lloyd! Sorry, what's your name again ?". It's not like I didn't have a clue, just teasing Luscious, who was struggling to keep his cool.

"It's Thessa! Perhaps, we could go together, as a couple if you don't mind?"
Her smile was wiped away almost immediately when Luscious yelled her name.

"Thessa! Come with me! Right now and leave that toddler alone!"
He seemed really mad, but I don't give a damn.

" he told me some lady named Thessa his date, is on her way here, I had no clue you were the one or ?"
I only wanted her to deny him in front of everyone outside.

It doesn't happen regularly, royals displaying in public, meanwhile, her personal servants waited around, a little distant from her.
This calls for a popcorn and a nice seat.

"Well then, I might not be the one he spoke of, because I am not his date! Never will be actually, I came here with my dad, I'll only love to be your date for this occasion!"
She is really great, just what I needed.

"Thessa!" He yelled again when I took her hand and walked towards the ball room.
The brothers uniformly stood beside their brother when I noticed Agyepong going to meet them.

I eavesdropped on their conversation from afar.
" don't underestimate that boy, son, you lost for the first time to a ''toddler'' as you said ...
That boy isn't here to joke at all, his passion for vengeance is what keeps him going ....

Make sure not to disgrace me ... prove to him that I am your father, let him see reasons to trust my methods..
Go inside now and don't announce anything, you here me!"