Eastern empire, *the transformaion*

Hi guys please don't forget to vote and leave a comment!!!

Kimbling's POV

I woke up to see Lucious holding my hand with his head resting beside my bed .

The incident from the previous day came running to me ...my tommy won't stop churning with response to the pain it came with .

The boy I loved as my own sometime ago ,

shot my two sons in their hearts, he destroyed my family .

Has he grown to be like his father? How did he raise him?

I shove his hand away and sat straight when he woke up .

"mother?" I slapped him with tears streaming down my face as I kept my gaze on him.

"Mother!...you are... my mother..was I not enough for you huh?...
you left me behind without thinking about what will happen to me in your absence.. I don't regret what I did mum !they had no right to be your children ...and as for your daughter, I will find her..soon you will only have me and you will love only me.!"he spoke with calmness and welling eyes,but with confidence,.

"You've grown too much son...and too evil like your dad .he murdered my parents and you my kids..you will suffer greatly son much more than I am now.. This family will never be at peace until you all change your ways and you will never touch my daughter,... the blood of my family will protect her from your evil hands son..this family has taken a lot from me but trust me you will all lose more than I have because Quaye's blood still lives!!!she will get you all before you get her !!!"

My daughter won't sit idle ,

I wouldn't want her getting involved but I know she definitely will .

she might lose her life in the end but even if she's able to render one of them void,

I will be proud of her and so would my husband and my sons.

I'm worried about her health though ,

she will come for me someway somehow and that's what gives me hope.

Messilina's POV

I've got to get in some way,somehow,this must not be my nemesis .

As I kept thinking of a way,Mat broke the silence...
"it's pretty clear it's not gonna be possible..you can't sneak into the group even if you put on a disguise and its not like you can turn into a man... I think we should forget it"

"no we're not... And quite contrary, you've given me an idea ..Hollies!..They are aware of my existence, they know that my parents' first born is a girl.. What if we face them with a man ...who's actually me!"I sounded convinced of my own idea.

"Huh ? I don't get it.. what are you saying?" Hollies narrowed his eyes

"Words Hollies..you are a man.. A very intelligent and a genius one at that...change me.. into a man,your dad is a special agent, and you actually are a mini him ..I believe you can work something out on me !".

I spoke almost immediately.

"Are you for real girl? He's only good with these machines ..you are imagining a lot these days!" Mat yelled!.

"I am sane Mat.. .just try and reason with me ! I am not speaking rubbish ..Hollies!! I have met you ,I know you and believe me you can do something !!"I yelled.

"OK but don't build your hope up ..I will try something .but for now let me add the names."hollies' assurance was all I needed.

"don't add me to it ..I will go as your sister you know ..."mat added.

"We get it up coming star..I promise to make sure you guys stay happy and have all you want after this mission and I will keep my promise...thanks also for all your help and most of all your decision to help me all the way".

"I can't even believe I agreed to do this with you guys!...I'm just holding on to the hope that when we're exposed..they will be lenient with us for being just kids and naive!"
Matrona made her point,as I embraced her in a smile.
I love them as much as they do..

I'm about to start a game with the Agyepongs,one which will destroy their whole family,

I am the director and also the lead character.

I hold the script and they are the characters, things will be done my way and will go according to my script .

Hollies managed all the paper works and everything we needed to get in.

His disguise really looked real and Mat also showed her fashion sense ,I looked almost like a real guy .

I wore a decorated T-shirt,a black trousers with a combat boot ,

Hollies wore a military uniform and The up coming actress wore a red velvet straight dress with black heels and held a black purse.

Our journey began.