His Pain*

Hello Pals, I'm finally done with my exams ...please vote for this story and share for me .
I would also LOVE to know what you think really , please leave a comment when you are done reading or you can also share them through this address bimpongjuliet51@gmail.com ...love you.

Messilina's POV

This family is worth no mercy at all, I've had what I needed to be able to invoke the spells but, it wouldn't hurt to have a little fun, will it?

Whenever I look at him or hears his name, the thought of stealing his thoughts to know the truth hits me.
He cannot be telling the truth, can he? I saw him shoot my siblings, that, he cannot deny but knowing I was present and he letting me live, is just something an Agyepong from this family can simply not do.

He really pressed my button real hard when he said he spared my miserable life, can you imagine?
Perhaps, it has rather gotten to my head and not mum's, right? The only way I can keep ignoring it, is to see him suffering.

I must pay back a tooth for a tooth, an eye for an eye.
My brothers were all I had together with my parents, he took them away from me and I, I will make sure to reciprocate, he must have nothing at all to comfort him.

All his loved ones will become history which once was.
Having a heart and emotions, are what hold me back sometimes, losing the few ones dear to me is my greatest fear otherwise, they all would have witness each others agony in my hands.

I tilted his chin up on his bed and touched his left eye with my index finger as his eyes snapped open.
Luscious' heart race, filled my ears, while he stood, probably wandering what I was gonna do to him.

I snapped back to Robbin, he had his mouth wide opened and pleasingly admiring in his heart.
The thought of who I was, and what I was doing in their cell was nowhere found in his heart.

He reached out his hand, and subtly felt my face with the back of his left hand.
"Ro...bbin! D..don't fall f..for it please! She's tr..ying to trap you !" A whimpering and stuttering Luscious, tried to convey my truth but, the boy was too lost to hear him.

"Are you a goddess? You are flawlessly glorious... I can't help but to keep starring at you!".l He purred whiles holding my cheeks in his hands.
I responded with a blank face as I pulled a force down to my fingers, I need to get him missing far away in his lust.