Enemies Huntress*

Messilina's POV

Whoa! I did not see that coming this time. They are all so devious and too pretentious, how can a whole family  turn  demons? Caring about no one at all and yet, they are rulers too.

Threats to their own selves ,
"I don't give a damn about thoseyour family seems to have a descent of the devil, none of you has a heart!" I confessed my thought.

"It isn't easy to survive here with goody two shoes, Lloyd! It won't work for you, trust me, if you and I make it through this date and we perhaps, get married one day,
I will make sure you are crowned the emperor of this kingdom, I will prove this to you by making sure you are assigned to the southern Provence, where Luscious feels like a god over the people!" .she ended.

"Well, that would have been a good deal, if I had such a toddler's dream, and also if I was actually... a Man!"

My eyes emitted green and red again when I took off the mask.
She hopped back, extremely astonished and beyond petrification.
"You, are not ..t.. Lloyd? Who are y..you?" She panicked to my satisfaction, and tripped onto the ground.

"I will answer you, I'm too brilliant to leave questions unanswered, you see? I am Messilina Pearl, Kimbling's daughter, now tell me, How was my surprise huh? I can see it made an impact on you..."

"That's a lie! You are a monster ! What... what do you want f..from me!" She spoke with tears, while wallowing in fear.

" I thought you would never ask since you kept giving me options, see, my throat feels so dry I've got to drink something other wise I will... die, I need to drink from you, and before you give me another list of drinkables, I would like to be specific,

I want to drink your blood okay, and you are going to die after that actually, but don't worry about Lloyd, he won't be held responsible, no, not at all.
One of the three idiots, Ronald, Luscious and your blood brother robbin!
You can poison them all for Lloyd right? So chill, okay!"

Lucious's POV

The security over there is too tight and he's already there waiting.
No I can't watch him fiddle with our rights, that crown cannot go to him.