A New Feeling*

Namastey

Messilina's POV

She stood startled, I should have known that would happen, when I used the window instead of the door.
She glanced at me from head to toe, before cupping her mouth with her hand.

"Are you... Pearl? My.. my daughter?" She stuttered with tears welling up her eyes.
"Yes mum.. have I changed that much huh?"
"Your eyes... they are hazel, are you in a lens, huh?" She backed off.

"Mum.. are you scared of me? Trust me I will never hurt you in anyway, you're my mother, the only blood I have, at least don't make it this obvious, that will hurt me much more than anything?"

"Okay... But this whole thing is too much for me to handle you see, your skin looks too pale, your eyes and everything about you, has changed so much!" She despondently responded.

"Yes mum!... The dagger dad gave me, here look!"
"Did it break, this area had something?" She asked.

"Yes mum.. but it isn't broken!" I narrated my tale to her, how everything started up until now and the ferocity I've been into.

She wept a lot and I wiped her tears a lot, finally what I've been longing for she wrapped her warmth arms around me as tight as I wanted it.

"Sorry sweetheart, I couldn't do anything at all to help you? Forgive me if you can, your mother is so sorry... ,I brought this on us all!"
Mum kissed my forehead.

"No, mum don't say that, you could never be at fault, it is never true, okay! Very soon, we will leave here together, just few more days, we will stay together again, I promise you that?"

Mum inquired about all that I can do, I made sure to place a smile on her face with my telekinesis and my abilities, however, she got a bit scared when I showed her the different colours my eyes can make. She told me to protect Luscious and Lloyd for her,

I didn't want to spoil this moment thereby accepting everything she said.

I'm so glad we've got the same goal together and she loves me still, whiles she smiled, I shed my tears and she consoled me.
I would love to spend this whole day together with her, but that wouldn't be possible, I can't rest whiles there is work.