The Other Side Of Me *

Messilina's POV

Matrona's mum is unknowingly becoming a problem,
I took her to my room where Hollies was waiting for us.

"Pearl there's a big problem at hand! My mum is going to get us all killed if something isn't done quickly!"
Mat anxiously spoke.

"Yeah! I know, we must stop her before everything gets ruined, she might get herself in danger too and that's the last thing I want to happen!"
I grabbed her phone, but what was I going to type?

"I haven't told you what she's planning on doing so what are you going to write? How did you even get to know what it is about?" She asked.

I sat on the bed and starred at them, I wanted to tell them everything right there but  I feared what their reactions would be.
Will they still remain my buddies? How will they see me and how best will I be able to explain this to them?
These are the questions I'm unable to guess answers for.

"For both of you, I will literally give my life to protect you from any harm so don't fear too much...
And I could tell, your mum is definitely planning something that can expose us, but don't worry, nothing of that sought will happen.
She cannot locate us through any means believe me!"
I tried to reassure them.

"What? Pearl! We all know how excellent you are, when it comes to English and communication skills, but this isn't   about writing a speech or delivering it,
They, taking your life can't buy us  any second to save our heads!" She yelled, after a long exhale she sat in the couch, very much agitated.

"Frankly speaking, it was really childish of us taken this decision, we gave no damn to our own family and we took these monsters for peanut butter and bread!
I'm not holding anybody responsible, because I made the decision on my own and now I'm starting to regret this, I mean it Pearl!"