Yearn To Be Guilty*

Messilina's POV

I'm not evil or becoming evil, I only had two alternatives, either to kill her or get rid of her temporarily and I chose the best option.
I can't place my friend in so much grief, this was the right thing.

I shot my eyes through the wind to the throne room where Agyepong was having a father-daughter moment, with his third and second most favourite daughter.

She's really beautiful and nineteen years old, she wore a beautiful purple tank top and a long jet blue flair high waist skirt.

I had an idea, to play the blame game, ' frame the brother ' with the Agyepong siblings.
I want to silent her tonight but one of them should be blamed for it.

The best way to break a bunch of sticks is to separate them and tackle one at a time.
I waited until they all got together, with my mum contemplating the lies Lucious had told her.

I sped off to the hall where they had gathered, I called out my buddies to sit with us, and made sure Agyepong noticed my masculine gestures towards his precious daughter, Maddie.

He smirked upon seeing my gaze and spoke.
" you know, I have never wished for a thing and it hasn't been fulfilled, my desire is to make you my son in law one day, son,
And I'm most certain , it is about coming to pass, I've always wanted a grandson who shares a relation with my best friend, and I see it coming to pass!"

Everyone seemed confused at this point but I wasn't.
"what? I'm confused here?" I  tilted my head to look at the 'sons' faces.

"Maddie, come here? Sit on my right, son how will you describe her to  a prince who is having second thoughts on making her his wife?"
He questioned with a smirk, wow he's too great, he just prepared the table  before me, my job is to dine.

"Maddie is very, very pretty, she looks so innocent and I'm trying hard to keep my eyes off her, but I'm unable to, I'm too tempted..
I may appear to be too young, but I believe age doesn't define your personality you know,

The moment I saw her entering, I felt my chest tightening, perhaps, I wouldn't have ever gain the courage to tell her how much I admire her if you hadn't asked me this!"