I Pledge To Steal A Date *

Namastey guys !

Messilina's POV 

" no I'm not going to! Let her come.!"
He answered when Agyepong  directed a question to me too; "My boy, tomorrow is going to be your day, the ball is all planned for you ... you will officially become my ninth son.

I will introduce you to my friends, from other empires and their sons and daughters... But I would love it if you would one day become my son -in-law!"

I think my cards will be in my favour.
My job will be easier if he continues being st*p*d like this.
Just before I would utter a word, Lucious cut in.

"Father, you really should look for real men for my sisters, I mean  no prince will see any of them and will reject them, but this guy here, even a servant won't have  to think twice to reject him!"
Okay he's really coming at me real hard.

I furrowed a brow, whiles trying hard not to get mad.
"Really? Is that what you think huh! Alright, let's go for a bet, tomorrow, I will snatch your date from you!"

He laughed out  and so did his brothers.
"Okay! ... I mean you can give it a try...
Even if she looks at you, I will declare you the winner in front of everyone, and if she goes with you then!"

I sharply cut in;
"You don't get to set a condition for me, if  I win, I would share your mother with you..I'm being considerate here  because the humiliation alone of you  announcing me as the winner is enough!"

He folded his arms and drew closer.

" you do believe in yourself so much don't you? Fine, but if I do win , you will serve me for as long as you're going to be here... I promise you, I won't make it easier for you!"