Lloyd ,The New Messilina

Hello guys enjoying the story?please don't forget to vote and leave a comment!,

Messilina's POV

Our identification cards got verified and we were allowed entry ,

the three of us settled in one dormitory to avoid any intrusions .

I didn't do all these to come and play,

I ditched my education, got my friends to back me up, risking my dignity and three lives .

I've got to make up for all these and I will by making sure the Agyepongs disappear .

Agyepong's POV

The great ball I've been putting in place to introduce my fifth wife,

the one with my heart to the world was in two days .

I lived these years searching nationwide for her and that brat .

He knew exactly where to hide from my eyes,the place my father killed my mother, his baby mama ..

it was with that rage that I eliminated everyone in that family and took over the empire.

He had been my right hand man since I took over the empire,

he witnessed everything I did and how I vowed to never step foot into that town until my last breath .

He played smart forgetting that I made my vow and I can choose to break it,where love sings from to my ears ,I don't hesitate to pursue it .

Kimbling may be a little upset and hurt now but it won't last long because I am the emperor and I say so !!!.

"I heard you've not been eating all your meals,are you planning on losing weight in order to fit and look well in the gown I got you ? Well no need for that..you already look the way I would prefer you be darling" .

I sat on the bed.

"I don't want to be here.. I don't love you Agyepong! just let me go"!.she yelled out.

I slapped her without thinking twice and regretted later.

I just couldn't take it, I've already been doing much to get her to forget him but it seems?!.....

may be its still too early to expect anything much.

"I'm sorry... it wasn't intentional...you get some rest ..I will check on you later !"

A little smirk formed on my lips before I left the room.

May be if that son of a goat hadn't eloped with her,we would have been long married with several kids.

The pain of living without only her still lingers around even now that she's here with me....

I've got to find a way to make her come close and...and win her heart,