A Pain In A Hoodie*

Ayekoo*

Lucious's POV

That was a voice of a woman ."who are you?,... What do you want from ....!" I paused , considering not to give her away.

I've got to take my mind off her whereabout , that way even if she steals my thoughts, nothing good will come out of it.

She headed towards the cottage I stepped out of,damn, I gotta do something.

"What are you doing?,... you can't go in there?" I rushed with my words and squeezed my eyes, I need to make up something.

"Says who?," she inquired.

"Says me !, I...I ah..I was having sex..., before you came here, my lady is still having her b..break in there?" Ah jeez,I slapped myself in my mind.

Really?,having sex?, is that the best I could do?." who else is in there ?, I sensed just a heart beat , which was slowly agitative ...and which idiot will allow herself to be used by such a shenanigan like you?"

Her eyes darted around for a moment before approaching the cottage again.

"What ?, oh so I'm the shenanigan here?, you maneuvered his mind just to have your way, !" I stood on my feet with all the strength in me.

"As long as I am around this time, you will never make your way near her ...no good friend of hers, will put her in such pain ...looks like your plan flopped Missy !.
...coming here was just a waste of your time....what made you think I'm the right person you were looking for ...?

A cynical fuss to waste her time, until Pearl regains consciousness. I won't let anyone take advantage of her whiles she's this vulnerable .

"May be because you quickly identified whom I was referring to, may be because you know about her identity but your whole family and that uncircumcised father of yours don't...,"

She counted her steps towards me while arranging her knuckles, what could she be up to?.

I chuckled at her last statement,
apparently everyone knows he's a jerk.