Center Of Suspicions *

Hope we are enjoying this book?!

Messilina's POV

I walked my way from the dungeon and could still feel his gaze on me, why is he doing this? Anytime he comes close to me, he does something in a way that feels he cares about me.

Is he trying to prove something that I'm not getting? It will be so much easier if I could just man up, no, woman up or lady up, aw! Whatever, and steal his thoughts.

I always feel like, there's something about him that I need to know, it bugs me whenever he comes close to me.

"Don't think too much of him, all that he said to your mum is what is eating you up! There can't be anything else!
Forget it and, tell me, three days from tomorrow will be the full moon, what are your plans for this hunt for you?" Jemilla's voice approached, from behind.

"I think I'm gonna have a feast, I will make sure their ashes return rather, it wont be long and I will take my mum away from here!"

"Pearl, have you thought about the proposal I gave you ?" I didn't want to hear this question until mum makes her decision.
"Yeah I have, you give me up until tomorrow, I will tell you my decision!"

"Good it better be a wise decision, just as I expect!" She muttered.
"And what do you expect to hear?" I protested.

"Like you said, lets wait until tomorrow!" She puffed away like a witch, what's up with her anyway? Could this quest of mine not be the only thing she's helping me with?

She makes me feel like her puppet some times, anyways, as long us she will help me complete this mission, I don't mind.
I could feel Matrona approaching and panting, what could be wrong? She took the left curve and halted when she saw me.

"Mat, what are you doing here and who's after you?"

"A moment! I will..  I have to catch my breath!" She responded, "hah..! God.. you, what did you do to the prince? He's dying in there! He needs help but I don't know how to help him and..!" She spoke in a haste.