Undeniable Justification*

Hello Bebe's*

Messilina's POV

" are you okay big bro or the fall is making you see things ?" Joey uttered a joke as they all laughed it off except Ellern.

"Sorry I was just thinking about this whole search and didn't realise when it became audible, we have to make our move now!" He replied with his eyes  pinned on me.

" I saw her in this palace , the dawn was almost breaking , as if she lives here...her eyes...?" She turned to my direction. " never mind!" She called  off .

"What?, did she see you huh ?" Joey probed ,wide eyed.

"Yeah she even spoke to me?" She enunciated .

" and she didn't kill you ?, I thought no one lives after coming across her!". Joey perused her reply  in amazement.

"Well she said on our next encounter, she won't spare me...she's really something else....,oh how I wish I was going with everyone!"
Ellern stated in a state of expectancy.

"Stop wishing for that , its never going to be granted, its too dangerous out there!." Lucious protested.

"And you agreed to face it ?, nothing will happen to me , you will be there too so I know I will be just fine.!" She held his hand whiles acting clingy.

A cheek of it, Thessa faked a smile and turned to leave when  Lucious called out to her.

" Thessa wait please!", he  recovered his hand from Ellern," um excuse me , I have to talk with her !".

" okay be fast then!" She clenched a fist and faked a smile, ha , I thought she was made of stone.

" believe me if it isn't yours, then it never will be !," I mocked ,where as she folded her arms and smiled.

"Wow such a beautiful horse you've got there weird cousin...!" She commented.