Wielding The Cataclysmic Dagger*

Amazing guys,and this chapter brings us to the end of book one,book II will soon be uploaded.

Messilina's POV

I may have been able to elude without having to deal with seeing him weak and  his tears,but just that short scene makes me want to hate myself for what I've reduced him to.

It was always my wish to see him do that, and when it finally came through, here I am running the opposite way.

It's amazing how life takes its turns,good is always accompanied with bad ,so is happiness and sorrows.
They come hand in hand.

Now I'm stuck between going back as Lloyd or remaining Pearl and staying far away from them especially him.

I can't picture what tomorrow holds for me,but I know he must not be affected in anyway.

An excruciating pain pushed me back to reality ,the wound on my chest stings badly ,I need to feed quickly .

I walked through the woods and fed on any animal I laid eyes on but the wound still remained unaffected.

I quickly tied it with a piece of gauze from the one tied to my breast.

may be I should go back now everyone might be worried.

I can always leave before morning and champ ,champ needs me now,oh sh*t ...on my attempt to speed off, a strange  feeling of dizziness took over me blurring my view

What is going on?,I fell unconscious under one of the big trees I managed to rest my hands on.

Lucious's POV

"What?".Manchester inquired."what did you say?,how is that possible ,can I have the scroll ?".I strained my neck to see too.

It was indeed a seal of my dad's and it clearly mentions Matrona gave that confession after a visit of Bettibah and her colleague sorceress brought out a secret which involves Pearl and her (Matrona's) mother.

So all along they were aware of this, what could this secret be about that would make her turn against Pearl this way ?.

"Can..you swear to us that you had no idea about this Lucious?, that Lloyd is Pearl? The person silently wasting the lives of our family"Ellern inquired  judging me as a traitor with the look on her face.

She folded her arms and narrowed her eyes.

"Not long enough, since the day Maddie and  Robbin died!"I rubbed my left upper arm.

"What!,sire,how could you do this?, had any of us known about this we wouldn't have risked the lives of All these knights here,we lost two this morning ,I can't believe you could actually do this !"