INCOMPARABLE*

Hello Pals

Luscious' POV

I ran as fast as I could with my sword readily hoisted above my head to slash her arm,
I'm well aware it will heal on its own, because the previous night I noticed something like that.
I can't tell if she can read what I'm about to do, but one thing is clear, if I don't do something, she will kill him in front of everyone.

Two feet away from her, she made a quick turn around, squatted and slashed me on my left side waist, I twirled onto the ground just then, the pain took time to surface, at least I succeeded in saving him.

"Control yourself damn it!" I retorted in a haste, when someone cuddled me, it was mother, she managed to free herself when she saw me in pain? Am I getting my mum back?

"Stay back! Don't come any closer to him, Lloyd! What has come over you? What is wrong with you, huh?" Mum vent out on her, she really does care about me, my mum is back!

"Mum!" Pearl calmly spoke with a little sadness in her voice, for some reason unknown to me, her irides turned black for a moment.

Mum pushed her away from me,

"Leave this place right now! Are you going crazy? Do you want to kill someone here huh! They are already accusing my daughter and you want them to add you huh! Stay away from my son, if you really want to help, then hide her from them, don't let them locate her!" She yelled at her.

"Don't hurt him again.. leave him out of this! Go, go and take care of him now treat that wound you've inflicted on him .. I lost my two sons but, I believe I'm getting them back through the two of you! Make sure nothing happens to him, do you hear me!" Mum commanded.

"Your son?" She narrowed her eyes in surprise, Abass came and took mum away, and Pearl walked towards me when I saw some of the medical personnel coming for Ronald.

"Her son? Really?" she nearly backhanded me, but held herself back, as her eyes reverted back, then two personnel approached to take me away.

"No need, leave him for me, apparently he's my responsibility now!" She replied, thereby sending them off.