Like A Rhabdophis KeelBack*

Messilina's POV

None of them seemed terrified, In fact they had no idea why they've been handed over to me, the curtain was rolled down.

The emperor and his wife were found on the other side, with me on the other with the hooligans.
Damian stepped out to guide my buddies in their exploration.

My eyes turned blood red with every part of my being predominantly rushing to attack them all at the same time. 
I held the dagger in the palm of my mind whiles it glowed, quite fascinating.

I swayed it carelessly and towards them, I sped off to the middle, having a perfect plan to feed on many at once .

With pretexts, I stabbed the closest one to me.
They rushed towards me in their numbers, then I saw the corpses looking like a rhabdophis' preys, they were in the highest degree of emaciation, and ashen like victims of venom.

I stared at the dagger and found myself grinning, but my throat gradually felt so dry again.
She used to feed me a little of what her pot contained and I used to gain strength quickly, but that isn't the case today, the more I feed, the less strength I gain and the more I try not to go near the rest, the more I yearn for their blood.

There's no point in holding back, they are enemies after all, and that's what they deserve.
I reassured my innocent conscience.

None of them must be left alive. I turned towards the rest and  felt the steaming fear whirling around them.

I sped towards them and at a glance they were all done breathing, suddenly I felt stronger and normal again. My eyes reverted to their normal green.
Within five minutes the carcasses incongruously turned  ashes.

I gathered them on my own without a sweat.
It was incredibly surprising that the emperor and his wife weren't led by their curiosity to roll up the curtains.

It would have really been a disaster and embarrassing, if any third party had witnessed this.
I informed the emperor and we stepped out. I joined Damian and my friends at the museum.

A hint on what their minds were up to, got me a bit tensed.
Did Damian not have any good excuse to tell them?

"Hey, wait a minute!" Mat whispered to Hollies.
"What if  he lied to us? I'm going to confirm it from her, that way if she says something different, then we will know what she was up to?" She ended.

"Yeah, yeah do whatever you want it's all on you, it doesn't really matter to me!" Hollies responded.

"Messilina --- Pearl!" Mat started, "we noticed you pointing out some people from the parade,
and also you went to the courtroom with the emperor and his wife whereas their son was sent here to guide us.
What could be so much about you that even the prince wasn't invited?". She ended, whiles dramatically staffing her mouth with nuts.

I did see that coming by the way, "didn't Damian say anything to you?"

I answered which drew Damian closer so that I could read what he had said to them.
He, knowing everything already, communicated well with me, I read everything and said it accordingly.

"Something happened here yesterday and I was an eye witness so the emperor needed my  corporation and my statement, Damian stepped out because he wasn't that interested!"

"Mm... He said all that! How come you said exactly the same thing? was it rehearsed before hand, it does sounds so to me?" Mat complained, even after having her confirmation.

"Come to think of it,  how come you said nothing to us? You witnessed something here and you didn't find it important to tell us, your friends?" She questioned my loyalty.

" I'm sorry Mat, but it wasn't something that I could just share with you guys... even he didn't know about it until I went to testify... I promise to not keep anything from you guys again alright?" 

"Can we leave now? We can talk at the appropriate place!" Hollies voiced, but before taking a step out I noticed one historical artifact glowing ...
I had to ask them to go ahead, even Damian, because I felt I needed  to see it by myself.

moving as close as I could to it, I noticed the light emitting wasn't actually from the sculpture, but an old book  behind it, I used telekinesis to grab it and sped off.

After packing up and having done everything, I opened the book, it was written in symbols and numerals.

I planned to keep it after seeking permission for it.

Hollies received a reply from the Geater empire, a ball had been scheduled for our arrival,

Which is tomorrow, the  commander of the Eastern Empire (CEE) was sent to escort me from my dorm to Damian's chamber, apparently he's planning some final farewell package for me, which I would prefer he gives than looking  through the wind to know.

Matrona totally understood the situation this time whiles Hollies was doing better at hiding his aches.
I dressed casually and left with the CEE, he ushered me in and left instantly.

He knowing how nothing could be hidden from me, warned me beforehand to not press on any of my abilities.
I wanted  it natural too. He switched the lights on.

"Surprise!" He exclaimed.

Oh my goodness! That was the nicest decor I had ever seen, the charcoal gray tiled floor, stood in contrast with the ivory painted walls,

the ruby colored linen curtains together with the florescent greenish yellow sheets with the red roses lovely spread on them.

All the colors were uniquely combined, I almost fell in a gape, but  his  touch diverted my focus.

"So..." He started, " how do you see my personal decorative skills?" He wrapped his arms around my waist.
" It's so unique and... Beautiful! How did you come up with such an amazing combination?" My eyes went scanning  the room again.

" I can't explain that actually... I was thinking about you when I began, your attractive skin tone, your pretty eye balls and actually everything about you !"  His eyes were stirring up some curiosity inside me, but I wasn't planning on searching for the answer, may be a little distance will do.

"Hey... Is everything alright, huh?" I pried.

" don't go, please stay with me! Don't go hard on me for feeling this way but... I don't want you to leave ...
It has taking me a number of years to... Have you near  and you are going to leave me in a few hours... I love you so much, Messi! it hurts a lot, I can't imagine how my life is going to be without you, after these past few days" He spoke with a heavy chest.

I gave in to my abilities as I sped towards him.
  We both fell into each others embrace. At that moment, I wished there was something I could do to pacify that feeling we both had.

I couldn't think of turning my back on my family, my mum and my quest either.
If for nothing at all, my new self wouldn't even let me.