The Enemies Territory, Geater Empire *

Hi guys, I just hope you're enjoying your reading pls if not you can leave a comment after reading and I will make sure to take it in account .thanks.*

Damian's POV

Am I asking for too much? I mean I've waited for so long... She's now here with me and barely a week she's .... She's leaving? Just thinking of it hurts a lot! Then what will happen to me when she finally leaves?

You know what? Maybe I should relax for her. I trust her and I know she's forever going to be mine once she's done.
I can't bring myself to being the nemesis in her quest, it is a must to be accomplished.

I guess I won't be at a loss if I hold on to this moment and the remaining hours, I buried my face in her neck.
Oh! How come I've been missing the smell of her perfume all this while?

Just breathing in her smell calmed my nerves, Peppermint- strawberry scent.

" you have to go! I know how much important this is for all of us.
I have waited before and I can do it again... I love you and I always will, Pearl! "

I loosened my hold on her when she kissed me, it was sudden but the feeling I had wasn't.
It wasn't a shock neither was it a surprise but .... Lust!!!.

Messilina's POV

The kiss wasn't planned, it just happened, that was my first kiss though.
It wasn't stolen nor was it taken. I gave it away because that moment deserved it.

But there was this fuzzy feeling that waved off from the inside of me.
It just passed like a fling shortening any form of embarrassment I would have had.

Before I could look at his face, he held my waist closer and reciprocated what I started.
I could feel his heart beat racing faster than normal, exactly the same way mine was.

There was this strong desire for him that stirred within me, like I never wanted him to stop or that moment to be short lived.

But at the same time, I didn't want to do something I've never dreamt of doing.
Thinking of the promise I made to myself and my parents, made me pull away from him.

The feeling I had, subsided immediately but Damian's didn't, in fact he was lusting the more for me!
What is going on? I looked straight at his heart and I could see how hard he was struggling to control it. What did I do? I tried putting my palm on his heart level but he gently pulled away and rushed to the washroom.

I think he was kind of embarrassed, he thought I definitely saw it all.

How did this come by anyway? The moment I stopped I was unable to feel it but he still sank deep in it.

I rushed to his private kitchen in order to avoid any awkwardness when he steps out.

I made two cups of hot coffee, maybe, I shouldn't have pulled away the way I did, I mean he loves me and I do too so what's the big deal?
We both will be together someday, when I return? It just doesn't sound or feel right perhaps, that's why I couldn't hold on to it.

" I'm sorry I did that! I don't know how, but it wasn't intentional." Damian apologized.

"Coffee? It will... Calm your nerves... I'm sorry too! I started this whole thing, you did nothing wrong, I won't repeat it in the near future!"

I smiled to enlighten the mood.
'Why did that happen?' was the question on his mind but, it didn't seem he was going to ask.

I took a quick look at my hands and I noticed a strange sparkling wave.
It appeared like an electric spark but it wasn't, it begun fading before I could make out what it was.

"Why did that feeling surface when we were kissing?" I directed the question to him hoping he could help me make out what that thing was.

"Huh? Well I don't actually know, but... When you held my hands the first time before kissing me, I felt weak and not myself and then when you finally kissed me I couldn't hold back!"

He responded quite embarrassed, could it be that thing I saw?

"Are you ok, huh?" He asked.
" yeah! I am, don't worry too much". He held my hand at the end of my statement and smiled.

"A lot just happened and I almost forgot the reason I brought you here, let's jump to that now" he brought out a ruby gold ring.
It was so beautiful and looked very expensive.

"See, I bought this for a special princess who isn't easy to persuade, I suffered to tame her and now have her, but I want to make sure she recognizes me as someone she lives for....
The same way I do, can you sacrifice a lot to wear my life symbol, on your finger for me, please? I will sincerely give anything for you to say yes!"

He proposed to me, very willing to wait till I return.
I don't want to ever hurt him, he deserves better.

"Yes! I will Damian, I can't ever say no, I promise to protect this, till I return with the good news"

I accepted his proposal, we embraced each other with all smiles and the pains of separating.
I kept the ring on my finger for the time being.

May be we should have gotten engaged before hand, I guess he wouldn't have agreed to that, I'm still too young to him.
We had a small celebration in the room, ate and drunk, Damian laid on my laps to sleep whereas I couldn't even shut mine.

I was sad all night and watching him rest well, that's all I wanted.
He sleeps like a baby, before the darkness would give way to the sun, an earthquake set in just like what happened the other day,

I sped out to the field and punched the ground very hard with my knuckles, thankfully, it didn't disturb his sleep, it reverted instantly.

My buddies and I dressed up, Hollies wore a suit with his name tag and as my right hand man.
Matrona too wore a suit with the name tag and as my personal assistant.

I wore a black uniform, a black soldiers boot carried my sword and my dagger.
We sought permission from the emperor and his wife.
I didn't want to make it hard for Damian so I left without seeing him or saying goodbye.

The private jet took nine hours to Geater where we landed and met the commanders commissioned to usher us in.
At last, we are here, to mess up some lives which aren't fit to live on!