The Magical Pawn *

Ayekoo*

Messilina's POV

Everyone smile sinisterly and with confidence, except Luscious whose face had spelt a genuine worry for me, he quickly avoided my gaze.

Should I be worried for myself?, could he be the one who rendered me powerless in my vision?, is that future so close to me ?.

Can he really do that?, I looked at the boy , how fast can he identify my attack ?.

May be a test will do, I stared much deeper at him and beyond the seen, his whole being was exposed to  my eyes, the boy is suffering from a blood cancer disease, leukemia .

He's really got a limited time to live since no treatment has been administered to him.

It took about seven minutes before he sensed the burning sensation.

"I felt her presence !" He yelled as everyone halted. A smirk escaped my lips, he's too slow.

My eyes darted to meet Lucious's eyes , the smirk slowly faded, why do I find it hard not to give him any importance?.

"Tell me, how many monsters have you been able to render powerless !" I inquired.

"Wow such a nice horse , will you let me ride with you after I answer you huh?" He contracted .

"Well yeah even if you don't answer me!"  I gave in ,he began listing names of wild animals which have attacked various citizens and some royals in the kingdom .

He also mentioned names of people who had been possessed by spirits and other things.

Apparently, he has never met anybody of my kind, why won't they rejoice when they all actually believe, I am possessed.

I pinched him a smile and called him over to ride with me on flamingo.
He only felt my gaze and saw nothing else, everyone is just risking his life.

I have to help him, he's too cute to die.

" what is the name of our champ?" I asked.
"Qwesi, you can call me Qwey !" He answered with an  enthused  smile .

"How sure are you that you will be able to tame that blood sucking  demon ?".

"Hundred percent and beyond if there is more, cause I'm a champ !" He answered putting a smile on everyone's face.

" now that's the spirit, good luck my boy !" I smiled as our journey carried on.

We need to settle first then I can heal him.

I saw him bringing out his tissue box.

" why will our champ need that?" I inquired in pretence.