Beginning Of The Aftermath*

Sup guys ,sorry had a quiz to write so I went off for a while...

Lucious's POV

I silently stared at her though swimming in confusion and having a lot of questions on my mind, yet amazed at her courage and boldness.

I could only fall in love with her more, she indeed carries a beauty out of our world, it takes a mountain of resistance to hold yourself back from exposing your feelings and desire for her.

I was trying really, trust me I was , not until she tapped into her healing, a captivating deem of light emitting in a slow pace from her chest,

and completely over shadowing her body  without a warning,it was glorious and a site to behold   .

I heard a soft moan escape her now dried lips,she was losing a lot of blood,what can I do ?,  she cannot leave to feed on someone else now .

No one even seems to be around,I called out to her severally and loudly too but they never were head, like they left my mouth and fell to the curves...

I tacked all the stray hair strands to the back of my neck having an idea, it's something she usually does to heal me when no other part on her body gives away blood,

I could cut my arm to offer her blood but how can I get her to suck it with the condition  she's in now?.

I clipped my teeth into my tongue and tasted the metallically sour blood coming out of it,with my focus on passing that to her ,I hesitantly closed the distance between us and kissed her.

It was easy to pave way for my tongue to pass its message since she was partly unconscious.

Her eyes snapped open in shock as she shove me away,she raised a hand which froze  in the air right beside my left cheek.

She stared wide eyed at my action, did I do something wrong?. She spat the blood away and stepped out of the tub,that hurts.

"Don't try that again,it isn't and won't be necessary!". She grabbed her clothes.

"Oh...so you are the only one permitted to kiss me and offer me blood... Huh...is it a crime for me to help you when you are in need too ?" I  complained.

"I do not kiss you Lucious!, I only offer you the blood to heal you... And may be that process doesn't work for me, I'm not a vampire yet...stay here for sometime ,your colleagues will come for you!" .

I could sense a bit of sadness in her throat.

"Where are you going to?, we can both head back together,as it is now, I feel a lot better... !" She starred at me in a manner that seemed weird to me,.