SCARED *

Hello Guys !!

LusciousPOV

Wow! See, I thought I knew the depth of her pain, but I just realised, I've got no clue at all! I reached for the glass and gulped down the mixture, regardless of the water in it, the metallic taste was still in there.

I felt a burning sensation right through me, it stang on different corners inside me, it took all my self-control to suppress any sort of scream that wanted to escape.

What did she give me?,the last time , I felt no pain at all, or could it be, because she added water today? No, this isn't something I can hold in.

I don't know when I lost my balance but I saw myself on the floor, yanking my legs and turning in pain.
Her assistant, Mat, as I heard her say, I cannot tell what it is abbreviated for, entered in a rush, with a face beaming with utter concern and worry.

She pressed my legs together on the floor, her idea was to keep me stable but it made matters worse,
I felt the burning heat much more at where she touched which made me shake her hands off.

"Don't touch me again... don't even come near me!,... ahhhstch!... oh shit, come on!" I retorted in pain.

"But what should I do? How can I help you sir! Oh God! What did he do now!" Out of frustration, she rubbed her forehead.

"Where did he go to? Damn it!... Go out and find him for me!  Hurry!" I sent her off.
"What did you do to it !" After few second the pain subsided I checked my wound and it was gone like the subsequent ones.

I took in a deep long breath and exhaled to gather myself up, no one must come to know about this vanished wound, I bandaged it well and stepped out.

I have to talk with mum, I need to make up for my mistake. She couldn't have forgiven me so easily, just like this.

On reaching the hallway leading to mum's cell, I heard Pearl's voice, what could she be telling her? I need to move closer, but, what if she senses my presence? it doesn't really matter...  If I will be able to hear something.

Messilina's POV

Mum was still mad at me for hurting her 'son', a cheek of it.

"But what about me mum? If I hadn't gotten him first, he would have gotten me, would you have been upset like you are right now with him too?"
I gathered much courage to receive her response, does she even care about me?

"Yes! I would have! The two of you are my sons and I expect you to look out for each other, not tear each other apart!" She responded in a piss.