The Dagger of a Millennium *

Hello Guys!!

Lucious's POV

I visited her at their palace and was led to her chamber, and was given a warm welcome, the princess stepped out to see me and she was actually a bit friendly this time.

"You wanted to see me?"she asked.

"What else would bring me here? Did you get the invitation?" I responded.

"I heard about it ... I'm not going! " She spoke in a haste.

"What? this is very important to my family .. the emperor's family and you?..  You aren't serious, right?"

"If you are done, get out!.."  She gestured me towards the door, such impudence!

"Are you throwing me out of this pen?.. I came here to pick you up as my date tonight, and I won't leave until you agree to go with me !"

"Yeah! yeah!.. or else you will get me kidnapped and thrown into the dungeon, until I give myself to you .. still that isn't happening! I will not be your date today or tomorrow, alright! Get out!" She yelled at me.

Strutting a little to her end, I grabbed her cheek and bent her left hand behind her, I pulled her closer to my chest as she tried breaking out of my grip,

"Now you listen to me, gold feather! You are going to attend this ball as my date, alright! Like it or not! Climb up there, with these two left legs of yours and get ready..!

unless of course, you want us to make a baby right here!
you know, through the same process, my dad expelled your mum from this world."
I had to win any how over her, I can't lose to such a riffraff like her, regardless I felt her hurt.

"Try it dreamer!.. if you can! Perhaps, I will be your date afterwards, huh, you animal!" She spoke with confidence and pain.

"I can! But, I won't because, tonight, I'm keeping myself for my mum's touch first.. next time you wont be this lucky, Thessa!" I answered, a little defeated.