Victimized*

Namaste Pals !!!now let's get. Back to business
!

Messilina's POV

I cannot waste my time to go there and watch what I already know where it's heading, it will only be best to focus on the spells book.
Jemy left when Matrona knocked on my door.

"Sir! Forget that, Pearl! You need to come with me! There's something interesting going on in the court room!" She panted.
"I'm already aware, Mat! in fact I'm the master mind behind it!" A smile beamed on my face.

"You!" She gasped "you aren't the one behind Maddie's death, are you?" I shook my collar to her face, before she gasped.
"You are a beast!" She held her waist in akimbo.

"Thanks for the complement, by the way, wait here in front of my door and please, please, please! Make sure no one enters, it's very very important!" I requested.

"Wait, why? What are you going to do in here that no one should enter? Besides you can lock the door!" She countered.

"Well, I haven't showered in a long time you see, so I will be doing a lot of scrubbing and I wouldn't want anyone to come and knock on the door, we cannot be exposed Mat!" I sounded convincing.

"Yeah! We really can't risk that happening, Hollies is there, he will bring the gist, no problem I will make sure no one at all enters!"  She smiled along.
I beamed the soundproof in the room and changed into a yellow tank top and a blue pair of trousers.

I sat on my legs and begun casting and invoking the spells, I couldn't get enough of it, even though, I shook at first,  it felt good really, and super exciting too.

After thirty minutes, I was half way through the book, I picked up the scroll and went through.
This is what contains all that Jemy knows nothing about, it really looked very old and weirdly written.