When Love Counts On Forever *

Ayekoo*

Minutes before Jemy threw the wand at him.

Lucious's POV

I don't want to give in to darkness now, under no circumstance ,can I let my eyes close, otherwise , I may not be able to open them again.

I watched the two demons fight against each other,I was near to saying Pearl is the strongest there is, because of how she nearly defeated that pain in a hoodie .

Behind the scene, I was trying my best with the little strength I had to free myself.

Why is she doing this for me?, why did she come in the first place? is it only because she wants to be the one to kill me or there is more to it?,.

I felt a heavy thumb on my chest when she cast a spell on Pearl, she froze in her spot almost immediately.

She has magic too, just like Pearl, Pearl kept mumbling something which I presume to be a counter spell but nothing favoured her.

Is this the end?, what is she gonna do to her?, I have to get this chains off me quickly,

I could hear that hoodie girl vociferously barking on Pearl but my focus was on getting this thing off than to hear her clearly.

I broke to catch my breath when I heard her talking to Pearl about a decision and an agreement, what could it be?.

"Make up your mind right now...., I'm running out of patience ...., you wouldn't want to push me any further!" She hoisted the metallic wand above Pearl's chest level, is she going to kill her?.

Pearl looked towards me with dark irides and tensed.

I forcefully yanked the chains and continued to do so , a short glance at her and I saw the hoodie girl throw the wand towards me.

"You still have time to save him Pearl, at least, a couple of minutes...!"she enunciated, Pearl stared at me, wide eyed, is their issue such a big deal or it's my life?, .

I can't guess the speed with which the wand was coming at me but I could sense she's got a magical control on it.

An inch away from my forehead and Pearl's statement ceased my breath.

"Ok .. . I will do it!, turn me  a vampire now..isn't that all you want..let him go please!" The wand halted before dropping to the ground.

What did I just hear?, is..is that the price for my life?,why must she become a vampire?and who is she?.

I slowly faced down and stared at the wand...wishing I had just a little strength to reach for it and.. pierce her with it!.

Messilina's POV

This is all she needed to hear ...and I said it, no I'm not frail Jemy, I can't be weak, now that...I've found, my strength.