The Secret*

Hello guys !!

Messilina's POV

I regained consciousness early in the morning, Mat and Hollies were yet to wake up, the memories of the incident from the previous night, flashed my mind.

And the strange wind that penetrated into my body, I wondered what it would do to me and why all that happened?

I rushed to the bathroom to wash up when I noticed the new colour my irises have adopted.

They were now green and somehow... beautiful, forget the last part, this was freaking me out to the point that I shivered unto the floor, how will I explain all these to my friends or the emperor?

How will they react towards me, if I inform them of what had taken place in me?

I can't have them leave me at least not right now.. I need them by my side, there's no way I will let anything bad happen with our friendship.

They will definitely notice my eyes but that doesn't mean I will have to blurt everything to them, I'm going to have to cook up something to tell them all.
My only option is to lie through my teeth to their faces, wow, this is something I have never thought I would do one day in my life.

Lying to my buddies? I washed up and left to dress up when Mat woke up, Hollies followed after few seconds.

They seemed to have no idea of whatever happened the previous night.

"Hey guys, good morning! ... Are you all doing fine now huh?" I tried prying into their memories.

When Mat answered ,"what are you saying? I was waiting for you to come out so that I can use there too".

She stood to leave when I tried making my question clearer,"no! I'm talking about what happened with the dagger yesterday .. Hollies don't you remember?"

"The dagger? Your dagger? What happened to it?" Hollies answered with a question.

"What? You guys don't remember anything? Okay, do you remember my dagger falling off my laggage which was sealed locked?"

I asked eager to hear any of them following the path I'm creating when Hollies convinced me.

"how is that possible? Did you see that in your dream or something? All I remember was, dozen off after hacking into Boateng's computer".

I turned to show them the dagger which was no more at where I had dropped it.

What was going on? I know all that happened but my buddies don't even remember their part of the story!