cookies//g.d - 4

AN// and here's a short little ending to this series !! also, i think it's been over a year since ive been writing on this website now :') thank you for everyone who's stuck with me <3 i love you all, more than words could explain <3 

(third person pov)

"But why can't she stay in my room?" Grant asked, following Grayson into the room. "She's literally my twin now, dad!"

"Yes, but she deserves to have her own room, bud," Grayson said, setting a box on the floor. The eight-year-old frowned. "You're literally right there, why are you-"

"Okay, what if uncle E has to move back in, huh?" He asked. Grayson sighed. "Huh, dad? See she should just stay with me!"

"Alright, but your uncle's married?" He asked. "He got married over a year ago, buddy, he's not moving back, he's literally across the street." Grant followed Grayson down the stairs as a few movers carried a bed frame up the stairs past them.

"Alright, so what about when grandma comes for the wedding?" He asks. Grayson laughs. "Then where's she gonna sleep, huh?"

"Alright, fine, then Liz can stay in your room, and your grandma can have Liz's room for the week, okay?" Grant grinned as Grayson chuckled. "And then when y/n and I go on our trip you guys can do whatever you want with your uncle, yeah?"

"A trip?" Grant asked. Grayson nodded.

"Remember our honeymoon?" Grayson asked. Grant nodded. "Yeah, a little after the wedding," He told him. Grant nodded as Grayson turned to talk to a mover.

Grant walked around the house a bit- one that'd changed quite a bit over the past few years, much to y/n's liking. The more Liz and her had been over, the more the place had adapted to them.

"Where's my bed?" Liz asked as Grant peered into a box set on the living room couch. Grant turned to see his best friend running around, amazed by all the stuff she never knew she and her mom actually owned.

"In your room," Grant said. He took Liz's hand and they ran up the stairs to her new room. She squealed at the sight of her bed frame, placed right in the middle of the rather large room. "Why are you so excited, its just metal?"

"But my bed's in your house now!" She grabbed her soon to be step-brother and squeezed him. Grant groaned and pulled her off of him.

"Alright, Liz," He mumbled as she let go. Grayson chuckled, walking in behind the two, setting yet another box of Liz's clothes on the floor.

"Just a minute ago you were complaining that she wasn't sharing a bed with you, what happened?" Grayson teased. Grant rolled his eyes as Liz giggled.

"Gray!" She yelled. He nodded walking out of the room. "Gray, where's my mom's stuff?" She asked.

"In our room, princess, everything's making its way up," He said. She nodded. "Where's she, angel, haven't seen her," He asked, turning around on the stairs. Liz looked down.

"She dropped me off, remember? She's gotta finish everything with our old house and then the cake!" She exclaimed. Grayson frowned, having forgotten this. "She said you can't see it yet, don't go!"

"I know, I know, this means a lot to her, huh?" He asked to himself as he headed back down. The movers were getting ready to leave, all the stuff now moved from the van to the house.

Grayson paid the workers as they headed off. He checked the van to make sure everything was loaded out before letting them go and headed back into the house. "Guys!" He called, shutting the door behind him.

"Coming!" Liz exclaimed. He heard their teeny little feet padding upstairs before they came running down the stairs. "Hi, Gray!"

"Dad, where'd all the flowers in Liz's room go?" Grant asked. "Did you get rid of them?"

"Of course not- we put them in the garage bud, needed to let Liz move in right?" They nodded and Liz pulled off her flats and ran to set them on the shoe rack. "You know if all the flowers at your place are okay, angel?" He asked. She nodded.