quarantined party//e.d

AN// thank you to the person who requested this and thank you for the names because that's literally the hardest part about writing these :) so here are the kids in this imagine:

gray's kids: lilliana (2), layne (6), brooks (8), rhett (8)

e's kids: addison (almost 2), riley (3), reed (6), nora (7)

--and here just to keep things even less confusing because there're so many kid, here's how the rooms work: brooks and rhett share a room, layne and reed share a room, lilliana still sleeps with gray and g/w, addison still sleeps with e and y/n, riley has her own room and so does nora :) im sorry this one just gets super complicated because of how many people there are.

(third person pov)

"E!"

"What-" Grayson sighed, Lilliana wailing in his arms, tugging at his air. "What, what- hey, Lil, what's wro-"

"Ethan, you fucking idiot, where're the boys?" Ethan frowned, running a hand through his hair. He looked around as Lilliana reached over to her uncle, still crying. "Princess- princess, stop cry- oh my god."

"Dad!" Grayson rubbed his forehead as Ethan took Lily from him.

"You guys- there's dirt all over the floor, who told you-"

"Okay- y/n!" Ethan yelled, bouncing Lily up and down. Grayson sighed, pulling the twins by their arms upstairs.

"Daddy?" Lily asked. Ethan sighed as she called after Grayson. "Daddy!"

"He's comin' yeah, he's gotta deal with your brother's for a se-"

"What the hell is going on- why isn't she up for a nap with the other two- honey what's wrong-" She pulled her niece out of Ethan's arms and frowned. "Why's there dirt all over the floor- where are the twins-"

"Having a bath? I think?" Ethan frowned, rubbing his forehead. "We can't have a birthday party, not today, baby, today's a mess and it's barely started-"

"It's 2 in the afternoon, and we have to, she's been talking about it for months." Ethan sighed, rubbing up and down his arms as he heard a shriek come from upstairs.

"Daddy!" Ethan sighed, looking up as he watched Nora come down the stairs. "Daddy they got it everywhere!"

"I know, we'll clean it up, okay?"

"Mama?" Lilliana asked. Y/N sighed. "Baby?"

"They're napping, sweetie, you wanna join them?" Y/N asked. Lilliana nodded, calling out for them.

"Mama!"

"Daddy, who's gonna clean it all up, you've gotta make them do it, they're so annoying-"

"Okay, let's go up, what're Reed and Layne up to?" He took her hand and she sighed as she followed him up the stairs.

"Playing that stupid game-"

"Hey-"

"It's so dumb all you do is jump on people, it's so boring- daddy, I don't even have anyone to play with!" Ethan kissed her head, walking into the room Layne and Reed had begged to share.

"Why don't you play with them, hm? We've got a few more controllers, right guys?" Layne and Reed turned around to grin. Nora frowned, arms crossed. "And maybe you guys can play a different game, you've been playing this for ages now- how about..." Ethan trailed off as he crouched in front of the screen, looking through the games.

"Daddy can I help you?" Ethan smiled. "Pretty please, I don't wanna play with losers-"

"We're not losers!" The boys yelled in unison. They were more like twins than Rhett and Brooks were. "And we're done playing anyway."