bub//g.d

(third person pov)

"I know," You said with a grin, as you picked her up. She frowned at you.

"Stop smiling!" She yelled. You laughed. You waddled down the aisle and she sighed loudly. You smiled, shaking your head.

"What now?" You asked.

"When's the baby coming?" She asked. You put Penny down and sighed. She looked up at you, arms crossed. "Can it hurry up?"

"Why do you want it so bad, play with your brothers until she gets here," You said, reading the ingredients on the jar of pasta sauce. "Why don't you go find daddy, while I-"

"Because every time you got a baby in your tummy he gives you so much at-etion!" She exclaimed. You laughed, looking down at her.

"Attention?" You asked. She nodded. "You want daddy's attention?" You asked. She nodded.

"We gotta share it!" You smiled, shaking your head. "Even Park and Phil don't get any attention!" You smiled.

"You got all his attention when you were born," You told her. "Remember, so did they," You said. She frowned and sighed.

"I'm so sad," She said as you took her hand, walking along, in search of Grayson.

"Because daddy doesn't give you enough attention," You say with a smile. She nods. "How 'bout you ask him for some attention?" You suggested. She frowned.

"I'm not happy with daddy, right now," She muttered. You threw your head back and laughed. She frowned up at you.

"You're five years old, angel, you're not allowed to hold grudges." She frowned at this.

"Gudge?"

"Phip!" You turned to see Grayson walk towards you with the twins, both of them punching each other in the cart. You sighed as Penny turned, arms crossed as she turned her nose up. You smiled. "Mama, Phip!" Parker yelled as they wrestled.

Grayson pulled them apart and you smiled, walking over. "Pasta sauce?" Grayson asked. You nodded, setting it in the cart as you kissed each twin on the head. "They don't even like pasta?"

"Yeah, well I like pasta," You said. Grayson looked past you and at Penny. "She's not-"

"Hey, princess!" He yelled. You sighed. As she kept her arms crossed, still not looking at him. "Penny what's-"

"Mommy, let's go home now," She said, running past Grayson's open arms to grab your hand. You put a hand on your stomach and looked at Grayson, who's eyebrows had bunched up. You have him a smile and nodded.

"Yeah, baby, we're done here," You said. Grayson went back to push the cart and sighed, looking at Penny. She fixed her shorts and you smiled, shaking your head.

"Philip, stop pulling his hair," You heard Grayson say. You turned to see him prying Philips fingers from his brother's hair. He was frustrated.

You let Penelope find an empty checkout line as you walked back to Grayson, rubbing his back. "What'd I do this time?" He asked. You shook your head.

"I'll explain when we get home."

---

"Who wants McDonald's?" Grayson asked. You raised your eyebrows, looking out your window. Penelope looked up from her lap, a smile on her face. But before she could respond, she remembered- she was still mad at him.

"Me!" Both twins yelled. Grayson looked in his mirrors to see what Penelope was doing. She just stared out her window. Grayson sighed, pulling into the parking lot.