princess//e.d - pt4

AN// his guys, this is a requested part four of my princess series in my old book :) so go read that one before you read this xx

(third person pov)

"Good morning," Y/N cooed as she pushed Nora's hair back. "Good morning, my love." Nora blinked at y/n.

"Mama?" Y/N smiled as she rubbed Nora's back when she sat up. "Three?"

"Happy birthday, Nor." Nora rubbed at her eyes and smiled. Y/N pulled Nora up and into her lap for a hug. "Baby girl's getting so big now," She sighed, kissing Nora's head.

Nora pulled away to wobble on her own. She walked to the corner of her bed by the wall and reached up onto her shelf. "Read?" She asked, handing y/n the book.

"Don't you wanna get ready?" Nora shook her head and plopped into y/n's lap. Y/N smiled as she opened the book and read Nora her favorite book to start her day.

Just as they were finishing up, the heard the door of their apartment unit open. Nora giggled as she stood. Y/N stayed sitting as Nora put her book back and Ethan walked into the room. "You're up," He said with a smile. Nora giggled, reaching up for him.

"Daddy!" She said with a smile, as he pulled her up.

"Happy birthday, princess," He whispered, kissing her head. She smiled and held up three fingers.

"Three!"

"Mhm, you're three now," He said with a smile. She giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Good morning, mama," Ethan said pulling your hand up to kiss it. You smiled at him.

"Morning, E." Y/N stood up and stretched. "Didn't know you were coming so early," She sighed straightening up Nora's bed.

"Got too excited," He said with a grin. He fixed Nora's shirt as they headed out of her room. "Ready for your big day?" He asked.

"Three!" She said again. Ethan chuckled. "Teeth?" She asked.

"You want daddy to help you?" He asked. She nodded and y/n headed to the kitchen for breakfast. "Alright, daddy'll help you brush your teeth today," He said, taking her to the bathroom.

He stood her on her stool and she grabbed her toothbrush. "Are you excited?" He asked with a grin. She giggled.

"Three!"

"Mhm, you excited for your party?"

"Party?" When Ethan nodded she giggled, grabbing the bottom of his blazer. He smiled as he put toothpaste on her brush. Ethan smiled, shaking his head as he handed it to her.

"Don't get toothpaste on my suit, okay?" He asked. She nodded and turned, watching herself as she brushed her teeth. "Look at you go," He said with a smile, palms flat on the counter on either side of her.

She grinned at him as she finished up with her teeth. "All done!" She giggled. Ethan smiled as he kissed her head. He decided to pick her up as they headed out of y/n's bathroom and back into the kitchen where y/n was making toast.

"Look, princess, birthday breakfast!" He said, pointing. She giggled as he sat her on the counter. Y/N put the plate on her lap and she picked up her toast, eating it as Ethan pushed himself up with her.

"Do you have a meeting?" Y/N asked him, drinking her coffee. He nodded and pulled at his coat. "When?"

"Nine," He sighed. She smiled. "After, we're setting up for the party back at our place," He said with a smile. Y/N shook her head as he took her coffee from her. "You're gonna eat that plain?" He asked Nora. She nodded at him.