museums//g.d

AN// kids in the imagine arrreee: hudson (17), hannah (13), hayden (10), hailey (6) and harriette (2)

(third person pov)

"Daddy!"

"I know, princess, hold on-"

"This is so bor-"

"Sh, Hay-"

"Oh, honey, look at this one." Grayson rubbed his palm over his face as he made his way over to what y/n was pointing at. "This is so pretty-" She whispered, staring at the painting.

"It is, huh?" Y/N nodded, moving over to the next painting.

"Dad, where's the dinosaur stuff?" Hayden asked. Grayson looked down at the eight-year-old.

"This is- bud we're at an art museum?" Hayden frowned. "There are no din-"

"You said we were goin' to a museum, dad!" Grayson put a finger to his lips, shushing his son as Hariette pulled at his hair. "Dad this is so dumb."

"Shush, it's you mom's day ok-"

"Dad, look your video with uncle E yesterday's trending!" Hannah ran over. Grayson's eyes widened as he peered at her phone.

"Shi- wow that's craz-" Harriette began to cry. "Oh what the fuck," He mumbled to himself.

People started looking over and Hannah quickly ran to her mother to stay pressed ot her side, pretending to look at paintings. Hayden stalked off in search of his older brother. "Daddy- home!" The two-year-old cried. Grayson bounced her on his hip.

"Soon, sweetheart, okay?" She cried and he pressed her face into his neck while she gripped onto his shirt, crying.

"Daddy, home!" He sighed as he looked around to give her over to Hudson. When he spotted his 17-year-old, he grinned, walking over with his youngest.

"Alright, you take her for a bit, yeah?" Gray asked. Hudson took his younger sister with a frown as Grayson wiped at Harriette's tears. "Daddy's gonna go to mama for a bit, okay?"

Hudson held his sister as he nodded at Grayson, turning back to his girlfriend. "What the fuck?" He looked at his sister and sighed. "Come on, cookie, 's okay."

"Wan- go home!" She whimpered between hiccups. He rubbed his sister's back.

Grayson walked back over to y/n who was now awing over another art piece. "Isn't this beautiful?" She sighed, hand over her heart. Grayson looked around, making sure everyone was under control before turning back to her. It just looked like a painting to him.

"Beautiful, sweetheart." She sighed and shuffled over to the next one. "This one too," He said, hands in his pockets, watching Hudson and his girlfriend try to calm Hariette down.

"I know, aren't they all amazi-" She paused as she turned. "Why's Harriette crying?" Gray steered her back towards the wall.

"You look at the paintings, don't worry about her, Hud's got it." Y/N sighed as she looked up at Grayson.

"Thank you." She said with a smile. "This is the most wonderful birthday present, with the whole family here." She rubbed up Gray's arm. Grayson smiled, kissing her head.

"Next year." Y/N smiled. Gray scanned the room and frowned when he didnt see Hayden. "I'll be back, sweetheart." Y/N nodded and kissed him before he walked off.

With Hannah by y/n, and Hariette with Hudson- where were Hayden and Hailey? Gray asked Hudson, who simply shook his head and Gray walked around. "Hayden- bud?" Gray called out. He was in a different room now. "Hailey!"