royal//g.d - pt1

AN// okay so ive always wanted to write like a prince!gray fic and so ahh i finally did!! its like super random, but i feel like this needs a part two, so yes, there'll be a part 2 for this one :))

(y/n pov)

"Y/N Dolan, wife of Prince Grayson Bailey Dolan." Just as it's said, Gray's turning around, hands in his pockets as he looks up at you.

And it's like your wedding all over again. watching you come down the stairs in a gown that looked perfect on you, the tiara in your hair. Gosh.

And Gray's just smiling to himself, shaking his head as you walk down to him. And he's got his hand out for you to take.

And you bow to each other and he kisses the back of your hand, pulling you into his chest.

"Hello there, Mrs. Dolan." And you just smile, kissing his cheek.

"That would be princess to you." He just chuckles, taking you hand as you walk to your seats. "Soon to be queen."

"Fuck queen, can't wait to make you a mom."

The ball was lovely. Probably the best you'd ever been to. Well, you hadn't gone to all that many. Being just a normal maiden in the village, without a drop of royal blood in you, you hadn't gone to many balls in your life.

Gray however, had been to plenty, having grown up in a royal family. And when he fell in love with you- marrying you and making you his bride? You became a part of the royal family by marriage. And with his parents, king and queen, ready to give up their thrones to you and Grayson?

You were queen.

Once the ball was pushing further into the night, you became bored, at your seat next to Gray. "Gray," you whispered.

"Hm?"

"Can we go?" He chuckled.

"Go?" You nodded. "Go where, my love?"

"Aren't there people outside, we can slip for a moment or two- nothing's gonna happen," you said, standing. Gray straightened out his coat and raised his eyebrows. You took his arm and shuffled through the crowd.

Everyone either too tipsy to see you, or too involved in whomever they were dancing with, no one really asked where the queen and king were heading, leaving the ball that was held for them.

But the two of you just headed out to the courtyard in the back, where there were a few lamps lit, children playing in the grass. And having the baby fever that you'd been having for weeks now, you headed over to join them

"Hi!" you cooed walking over. A few little ones started to bow and you waved them off.

You scooped up the tiniest one there, a little two-year-old in a ball gown that swallowed her. Resting her on your hip you followed the rest around.

Gray rested against the lampost there, shoulder against it as he crossed his ankle over, hands in his pockets.

You crouched down with them, while they looked for four leaf clovers in the dark, your back, or what he could see of it, the only thing being hit by the light. He told you to move a bit and once you went to the other side, they all giggled, peering into the grass, finally being able to see.

"That one?" you asked gently, pointing over. The little girl in your lap was pulling at your chain, a little grayson hanging from it. You smiled at her and Grayson watched as she rested her head against your bare neck, her fingers grasping to the front of your dress.

"Gray?" you asked with a confused smile. He shook out of his trance and looked at you. You tilted your head. "Wanna look for four leaf clovers with us?"