movies//g.d

(third person pov)

"We wanna watch," Grant says. Grayson turns and y/n sits up. The twins walk over as y/n pauses the movie. "Move over mo-"

"Nope, this is far too scary for you," She says as Grayson takes his arm off of her to stop Bailey from climbing into his lap. "Go back to bed, the both of you."

"No, that's not fair!" Bailey screeches. Grayson sighs as she makes her way up and plops down in his lap as y/n moves away. Grant crawls up too. "Let's watch," She says reaching for the remote in her mama's hands.

"No, back to bed," She says. Bailey and Grant both frown at their mom. "It's way too scary for you- Grayson," She starts. He shrugs.

"I mean its not that bad, babe," He said as Bailey got comfortable. Grant grinned at his mom. Y/N shook her head. Bailey stuck her hand in Grayson's and waited. "It's not like-"

"They're gonna get nightmares," Y/N said. Grant began shaking his head. Grayson smiles as Bailey rests her head on his chest.

"They won't get nightmares, right guys?" They both nod. Y/N rolls her eyes and shakes her head.

"You're all gonna regret this," She sighs, pulling Grant closer to her anyway. Grayson shook his head and rested his chin on y/n's head as she played it. "This isn't gonna end well."

"Positive my-set, mama," Bailey says as Grayson laughs.

They watch the movie and- y/n was right. The twins were scared shitless. Of course they can't tell their parents that. And so when the credits roll, they look at each other. "That was fun!" Bailey says. Grayson and y/n look at each other.

Grayson stretches his arms before wrapping them around his daughter. "Yeah?" He asks. She nods and so does Grant. "What about when you hid your face in daddy's shirt then, hm?" She shakes her head.

"I didn't do that!" She says as he stands, lifting her with him. "You're ha-cunating!" Grayson laughs out loud. Y/N helps Grant down before standing, hand on her bump.

"You mean hallucinating, princess?" He asks. She nods. He chuckles and heads up to their room. "Ready to finally sleep?" He asks.

"It's way past your bedtime now," Y/N sighs. Grayson smiled and stood Bailey on her bed.

Grant frowned. "Can we st-"

"No, it's time to sleep," Y/N says, pointing to his bed. He sighs loudly. "No more exceptions, both of you are going to bed now." They sigh and get settled in bed.

"You want daddy to tuck you in?" Grayson asks. They nod and Grayson does just that for them. Y/N flicks the lights off as he kisses them goodnight. "Goodnight, guys."

"Bye, dad."

"Night, daddy!"

Its silent as their parents leave.

"You got scared," They both say at the same time, followed by a giggle.

"Now what do we do?" Grant asked. Bailey shrugged even though he couldn't see her. "I can't sleep."

"Me neither."

They lay in silence for a moment. "What if there are monsters in our basement, too?" Bailey asks. Grant frowns as he looks up at the glow in the dark stars on their ceiling.

"I don't know." They both sigh.

"What if it gets the baby!" She gasps. Grant's eyes widened. "It won't right?" He frowns.

"I don't think so," He says. She sighs loudly and rubs her eyes with her hands. "I'm kinda scared, Bails," He whispers.

"Yeah, me too."