double date//both - pt2

AN// this literally makes no sense and its all over the place but there'll be a part 3 because i thought of something and hehehe enjoy <3

(third person pov)

Julia hadn't had a good morning. And on the other hand, Bailey had. Julia was still asleep by the time Grayson and Bailey had come over to Ethan's for their double date. After having cried and thrown a gazillion tantrums all morning, by noon Julia was out on the couch.

And too scared to wake her up, Ethan had decided to head to the park just like that, when Gray came over. When she woke up and found herself at the park, she may just forget about the bad day she was having.

And so there they were, Julia asleep on Ethan's chest as they sat on the park bench, Bailey being pushed on the swings by her own daddy until her cousin woke up. "'Cle E?" Bailey called out. Ethan looked up from his phone and smiled at her.

"What's up, Bails?" He asked. Grayson pulled her off the swing and she ran to Ethan, sitting next to him. "She'll wake up soon, then you'll have someone besides him to play with," Ethan said with a grin as Grayson walked back.

He rolled his eyes and sat next to Bailey. "'E, there's lots of people here now!" Bailey exclaimed. Ethan smiled.

"That's 'cause it's nice out, 'snt it?" He asked. She sighed and nodded.

"But it's more fun when it's just us!" Ethan chuckled and ruffled her hair. "And now, now everyone's gonna wake Jule's up!" She said.

"That's okay, she's been asleep for a long time anyway," He said, looking down at Julia, still fast asleep. Bailey sighed. "Looks like your hair's getting long," He said to niece. Julia sighed, pulling at it. Grayson sat back and pulled out his phone, sad he wasn't part of the conversation.

"Uh huh, grandma's gonna chop it all off," She said. Ethan looked up at Gray. "And then, and then I won't have any hair like you, 'cle E!" She said.

"I look great with no hair, what're you talkin' about?" Ethan asked. Bailey giggled, scrambling up to stand on the bench. Grayson put a hand to her side so she wouldn't fall as she patted Ethan's head.

"So prickly!" She said with a giggle. The twins laughed as she plopped into Grayson's lap. "I don't want hair as short as you, I want it to be," She paused and thought. "Want it to be short as Julia's," She said, pointing. Ethan looked down.

"No, I think you should cut it like mine," He teased. Bailey giggled as Grayson tied her hair up. "So are we going to Jersey then?" Ethan asked Grayson. He nodded.

"Yeah, at some point," He said. Ethan nodded and Bailey pushed his hands away. "Princess, it's in your face," Grayson said, holding her still while he tied it up for her, the hair tie he had on his wrist snapping. "Well fuck," He sighed. Ethan shook his head.

It was then Julia started to wake up from her extra long nap. She fisted Ethan's sweatshirt as she pushed his chest. He looked down and smiled. "Look at that," He said. She blinked up at him and frowned. "'S it finally morning for you?"

"Daddy," She mumbled, rubbing her face back into his neck. He smiled. "Ligh-s off, daddy, ligh-s off," She grumbled. Ethan chuckled.

"We're outside, I can't turn the sun off," He said. She whined for a second, looking up. Ethan wiped at her mouth with his thumb and sat her in his lap properly. Bailey giggled.

"Julia!" She giggled. Julia looked up at her cousin and waved lazily. Ethan smiled as he sat her on the bench. "Wanna go on the swings?" She asked.

"Nap time," Julia mumbled, trying to crawl her way back to Ethan. Ethan shook his head. "Daddy, no," She grumbled, pulling at his shorts. He pried her fingers off.