city of love//g.d

AN// hope the person that requested this likes !! love you all xx

(third person pov)

"Wow, Gray," Y/N said with a sigh, walking into the hotel room. He closed the door and chuckled softly, careful not to wake the toddler on her hip. "How much was this place?"

"Nothing for you to worry about," He said with a smile as he set down their bags. Y/N turned, looking around as he tossed the room card onto the little table, along with his wallet.

"It's, like, gorgeous," She sighed in awe. He laughed and it woke Paris up. She fisted y/n's hair for a moment, mumbling in her half-asleep state. Y/N smiled as Grayson checked everything out, making sure it was all perfect. "Grayson, you really didn't have to do this when we're staying a single week," Y/N whispered as Paris drifted back to sleep.

"Uh, yes I did?" He rolled his eyes. "Needed it all perfect for my girls," He whispered. She shook her head, sitting Paris onto the couch to let her curl up on her own. She pulled Grayson in for a hug and he kissed her head. "Think she'll like?" He asked.

"Sure she will," She whispered, pulling away. Y/N put a hand on your hip and looked around. "I was so reckless, naming her after a place I'd never been to," She said with a little laugh. He smiled.

"You were 19," He said. "And Paris is gorgeous, trust me, you'll see," He said, referring to the city they were in. She nodded and he smiled.

"Think we should wake her up now," She sighed, crouching down by where Paris was all curled up. "Good morning," She cooed, shaking her awake. She didn't wake up as her mom shook her arm. "Paris," She whispered.

"Mama," She mumbled, pushing her arm away. She turned onto her back and Grayson took the opportunity to scoop her up. "Mm," She mumbled, head in his neck.

"Wake up, angel," He whispered. "We're here!" She pushed herself up and looked around, a little yawn escaping her.

"Here?" She asked, looking at the room they were in, unfamiliar to her.

"We're in Paris," Y/N said with a smile, looking through their bags for her sippy cup.

"Paris?" She asked. Grayson nodded. "Paris li- me?" She asked. Grayson chuckled.

"Mhm, Paris like you," He said. She giggled, rubbing at her eyes. Grayson wiped at her mouth as y/n filled up her cup with some water. "Yum," She whispered, taking the bottle from y/n.

Drinking out of it, she let her hands find Grayson's long hair to play with as he walked around, showing her the things in the room to keep her entertained. Y/N wanted to put their stuff in their room before getting something to eat from the lobby.

Their trip was nice, great in fact. Y/N, who had never left the country herself, enjoyed Paris being the first place she traveled to. And Grayson promised her many more trips. Paris enjoyed it just because it was the city he was named after. Three-year-olds found joy in the littlest things.

It was their last day there when things really got interesting. Y/N had no idea, this was the day of the trip she was going to remember the most. "Wanna baguette, princess?" Grayson laughed, pointing at a little bakery. Paris looked up and nodded.

"Candy?" She asked. He shook his head.

"Bread," He told her. Y/N fixed her little hat and Paris held onto Grayson's finger better as they walked in the bakery. Y/N awed at the little place as Paris reached for her mama's hand too. "You wanna sit 'till I go get it?" He asked. She shook her head.

"Get b-ed daddy and then go- go to tower!" She said, pointing up. He chuckled.

"Yeah okay," He said with a smile. He got her a baguette and handed her the skinny brown bag.