uncle gray//e.d

(y/n pov)

You turned in your sleep as you felt someone shake you. "Mmph," You turned in your sleep as Lisa shook you a little harder.

"Y/N," She whispered. "Wake up, honey."

"Morning?" You asked as you blinked a few times. You heard a breath leave her before you rubbed your eyes, sitting up slowly. "'S still dar-" You stopped as you caught sight of what was at the doorway. "You guys," You whispered.

The twins laughed, walking over to you as you rubbed your eyes and ran a hand through your hair. "They got back early, wanted to surprise you," Lisa told you, standing from your bed- E's bed.

"Baby," Ethan hummed, crawling onto the bed with you. You smiled before taking his face in your hands to kiss him.

"Gross, move, I wanna see my niece," Grayson said. You smiled as Ethan pulled your shirt up, peppering kiss to your only growing tummy.

"Hey, angel," Ethan whispered as he peppered some more kisses. "Miss me?"

"Has she kicked a lot?" Grayson asked as he pressed a hand to the side of your stomach. You nodded.

"Like bursts of it?" He nodded. "A couple of hours we'll be quiet and then all of a sudden she kicks like crazy," You said. Grayson grinned.

"Hey, hey, hey," Grayson whispered as he laid close to your stomach. You laughed as he pressed his ear to your stomach. Ethan laid down next yo you. "Stop giving my sister in law such a hard time," He said. You smiled.

"How was the trip, how come you got off early?" You asked. The twins grinned at you and told you about how they'd been planning to surprise both you and g/w from the beginning. "Have you said hi to her, yet?" You asked Grayson. Grayson shook his head and headed to the door as Ethan laid his head on your chest, kissing your neck. You raked your nails across his scalp softly.

"Just wanted to say hi to my niece before I headed to my wife," He said with a wave. "Night, y/n," He said.

"Good night, Grayson," Ethan said with an eye roll. You laughed as he caught your lips in his. Grayson rolled his eyes.

"You guys are fucking gross," Gray said, shaking his head.

"Yeah, at least I got my girl pregnant, what're you doing?" Ethan asked before leaning down to kiss your stomach some more. You smiled and looked up at Gray who had a frown on his face.

He sighed before heading down the hall and a frown found your face. You looked down at E who grinned up at you. "I didn't even get an I missed you," He mumbled with a pout. You gave him a small smile as he laid next to you again, lying on top of the sheets.

"I missed you," You said softly. He smiled. "Everything okay with Gray?" You asked. Ethan frowned.

"Yeah, why?"

"Dunno, he seemed a bit off," You mumbled. Ethan frowned and shrugged. You shrugged back at him before laying your head on his shoulder. "We missed you though, for realsies," You said with a smile, rubbing your stomach. He smiled.

"I missed you guys more," He whispered. "I got back in time for your appointment tomorrow," He said. You thought and nodded. "In the afternoon?" He asked.

"Mhmm," You smiled as she kicked some more. "Looks like someone missed daddy," You whispered. Ethan kissed your stomach one last time.

"Time for you to sleep," He told you. You sighed.

"You're the one that woke me up," You paused, reaching for your phone. "At 2 in the morning," You sighed, pushing the body pillow you'd been pretending had been Ethan for the past few weeks.