assistant//e.d - pt3

(y/n pov)

"Come on, up," E sighed, pulling Alessia off of his floor. She frowned at him as he set her in his lap, rolling his chair back into his desk. "You're gonna sit here and let daddy work, okay?" he asked.

"Gotta- play-" she mumbled, trying to squirm away.

"You've broken my coffee machine and my printer, today, angel, and if you're not gonna go back to your room, you're gonna stay here," he sighed, holding her tight. She gave up and sighed, falling into him. "Thank you."

She sat in silence, playing with the buttons of his blazer as she waited for her time out ot be over. It was when E's door opened again that she spoke. "Y/N!" You gave her a wide smile and wave.

She crawled off of his legs and fell onto the floor, only to scramble up and run to you. She hugged your legs. "Hey, Les, hanging out with daddy again?" She nodded.

"Breaking daddy's things, actually," E mumbled, crossing something off on his paper. "I need you to put in an order for a new printer," he sighed.

"A new printer?" He nodded. "Sure, okay." Alessia ran to her room and you watched her go before leaning towards Ethan. "How'd your court thing go?" He sighed.

"Officially divorced." You smiled. "I know, about fucking time."

"So is everything cleared up then?" He shook his head.

"Things about custody are a little messy but we'll figure it out." You nodded. "But in the mean time, I've got her all day and night so as long as that's the case, I don't really care." You nodded again.

"Will she be joining us for the meeting later today?" He raised his eyebrows. "We have a meeting at 3, si- Ethan." He rubbed his forehead.

"Oh shit." You shook your head. "Do you think- what's his name, Derrek could watch her?" You laughed.

"What's his name?" E turned red. "Don't know the name of your own employees, Mr. Dolan?"

"I do, stop," he laughed. You nodded, though. "Can you ask Derrek for me, then, sweetheart?" he asked, turning back to his papers. Your eyes widned a a little. Sweetheart?

"Ye-yeah, for sure." He hummed and Alessia ran back with her dragon. "Hey," you whispered, crouching before her.

"For you," she said, handing it to you. "Nap time?" she asked. You laughed.

"Oh, I don't think I can fit in your crib, love," you said with a little smile. "You have nap time, okay?" She sighed.

"So sad."

"I need you to order a bed or something along with that printer- I think I can get the coffee machine fixed, yeah?" You looked at it and nodded. "Gray could probably do it."

"Of course." Alessia hmphed at you, upset with you, clearly. You smiled, running a hand through her hair. "I think she's a little grumpy."

"Been grumpy all day," Ethan groaned, standing. "Let's get you in your crib," hesighed, picking her up as you stood. You smiled, watching him kiss her and tell her he loves her before setting her in.

He wlaked back out, closing the door and smiled at you. "You just came to visit?" he asked. You shook your head.

"Came to ask how your hearing went," you said with a smile. "And the meeting." He nodded.

"Well, thank you for reminding me." You nodded.

"Yeah- just doing my job." He smiled and sat back down. "Well, I'll, uh, see you when we head down for the meeting?" He nodded.