jealous//g.d

AN// hey guys, just wanted to let you know that e/w is ethan's wife :) didnt wanna give her a name so i thought id do that. i did that with g/w a little while ago, and a few were confused so i thought id clear that up :) hope you like this one, love you xx

(third person pov)

The second Gray heard Ethan's voice on the phone, all choked up, he pulled Angie up and onto his dresser to get dressed. "He's so fuckin' cute, man."

"Well, we're on our way- you cut the cord?" He heard a cry in the background and chuckled. "Looks like your kid's calling you."

"I'm a dad-" E mumbled. Grayson smiled, phone lodged between his shoulder and cheek, trying to pull Angie's sweats up.

"I know."

"Holy fuck." Grayson laughed, shaking his head as he handed Angie her stuffed bunny, kissing her on the head before setting her back on the floor.

"Well, we'll be there in a bit, yeah?" He heard a grunt. "Peace?"

"Peace."

"Baby?" The almost two-year-old asked. Grayson nodded. "Baby- baby, daddy?"

"Yes, ma'am." He pulled on her other shoe before lifting her up. The baby hoisted onto his hip, he opened the front door. "We're going to go see uncle E's baby." He said with a smile.

"Baby?" He chuckled and kissed her head, sitting her in her car seat. "Baby!"

He sighed, kissing her head once more before shutting her door. "Are you excited to meet your cousin?" He asked. "You'll finally have someone to play with when me and your uncle are busy!"

"Baby!" She laughed.

He drove to the hospital, trying to get her to say more than just 'baby', a word she'd picked up in the last few weeks of e/w's pregnancy. "And we're here," He said, parking the car after paying for parking. He kissed her head and as he pulled her out, pulling her into his chest as he shut the car door, locking it over his shoulder.

"Baby?" She asked as they got into the elevator.

"If that's all you're gonna say, you might as w-"

"Mama?" He laughed out loud. "Mama see baby?" He smiled.

"Not yet, mama's with grandma, remember?" She frowned.

"Mama see baby!" He walked out of the elevator, following where E'd told him to meet them. "Mama?"

"She's not here," Grayson said with a pout. He'd already texted y/n, the second he parked the car at the hospital. "She'll be home to see the baby soon."

"Baby in tummy?" She asked. Grayson nodded, knocking on the room door. He smiled as he opened it, Ethan pulling him in for a hug the second he stepped in. "E!" Angie squeaked, crushed between the two men.

"Hey, cookie." He kissed her on the head before turning, revealing e/w and a teeny little newborn, cradled in her arms. "Ang, meet Theodore." Grayson walked over to see his sister-in-law and nephew, smiling at the sight.

Gray leaned down to kiss e/w on the cheek congratulations before staring at the little baby. Angie watched as her daddy kissed the baby on the head. "Hey," He whispered.

Angie looked back at her uncle, arms crossed as he watched his twin say hi to the newest Dolan. "E?" She asked. He took her from Grayson.

"Yeah?" She patted his cheek before scanning the room for the baby. She watched her daddy sit next to her aunt, the baby transferring over, healthy, and now drifting to sleep. She reached her arms out to them. "That's your cousin," Ethan whispered to his niece.