proud//g.d

AN// im sorry to the person who requested this. at first i was really nervous to write this so i put it off and then it completely slipped my mind. thank you for reminding me and i hope its how you wanted <3

TRIGGER WARNING: sexual assault :/

(third person pov)

"Princess?" Gray called out, kicking his shoes off at the door. "We're back!"

Gray's voice echoed through the large house. E set the box of pizza on the counter and threw his keys to Gray to catch. Gray hung them up and sighed. "Lana?" he called for his niece.

"She's, napping, I bet," Gray sighed, shaking his head. Ethan laughed and headed to their office as Gray made his way upstairs. "You working out in there?" He asked, heading to her room door.

He heard noises in her room, leading him to believe so. He didn't bother to knock, figuring it was just that- her working on her plank that Gray's been showing her how to do prop- "What the fuck?"

The next few minutes were a blur. Grayson was pulling the kid off of his daughter, punching him while she cried, sinking into her sheets, trying to cover herself up as best as she could. "Ethan!" Grayson yelled. He was seeing red.

"What the hell is going on up he-" Ethan froze, walking in to see his niece shaking in bed, half-clothed and his brother, beating some teenager to pieces. "The fu-"

"Take him outside," Grayson yelled. So confused, E grabbed the kid by the collar and pulled him outside as he fumbled with his pants. E closed the door behind him, putting together the pieces.

"Princess," Gray's voice dropped to a whisper as she cried, now under her sheets completely,

wrapped up, shaking.

"Dad-"

"Oh my god." He walked over and sat on the edge of her bed. "What- what happ- who is-"

"Dad-" she cried. Gray shuffled closer to her and pulled her wrapped up self into him for a hug. She cried into his chest, fisting his t-shirt as he pressed his face into her hair. He pushed it behind her ears, smoothing it out from being pulled.

"Tell me what happened?" he asked voice soft. She shook her head, crying into him some more. "What was he doing here, angel?"

"I'm sorry," she whispered. He shook his head, reaching for her hand to hold. His jaw clenched to see her wrists a little red for being held too hard. "A fr-frie-nd," she cried.

"He was your friend?" This made her cry even harder. Gray pulled her into his lap, knowing perfectly well she was too old for this. "I'm here, now, baby, it's okay." He kissed her head and let her cry for a moment.

"I said, no, d-ad, I did," she whispered after some time. "I to-told him I did-n't want to." He nodded, hilding her close.

"And he did it anyway." She cried louder, arms around his neck. The area around her neck was red too, bite marks down her collarbone. "This isn't okay." She pulled at the hair at the back of his neck and he sighed.

"I'm so-rr-"

"This isn't your fault at all, princess," he whispered, pulling away from her. He wiped at her face. "Has he done this before?" She shook her head.

"No." He nodded, wiping the tears that kept rolling down her cheeks. "I-I'm sorry, daddy, if-if I'd just lis-listened and no-t talked to bo-boys and ju-"

"It's not your fault," he whispered again. She shook her head and he nodded. "It's not, angel, it never will be."

"Bu-"