hawaii//g.d - pt1

gray's kids: rose (6), lily (4), daisy (2)

e's kids: yves (5), james (3)

(third person pov)

"Mornin'," Gray mumbled, rubbing his eyes. Y/N smiled and ran a hand through this hair He turned, hugging her and her baby bump. "'S hot," He mumbled.

"E turned the air conditioning on," She told him. "You're sweating."

"Turn it higher," He mumbled.

"Well, we're getting up anyway, right?" He grumbled a yeah and pushed himself up on to his forearm. He watched her get out of bed and smiled. "What?"

"Nothin'," He mumbled, falling back. She tugged on his arm. "Coming, coming."

"You're making breakfast, Bailey, get on it." He sighed as she walked into the bathroom.

He got out of bed, and pulled on a t-shirt, despite the weather and headed down to the kitchen. They'd rented this place for a week and had gotten there the night prior. He looked around the kitchen and sighed, running a hand through his hair, pulling at the ends.

Unable to decide he headed back up to one of the kids' rooms, looking for someone that would be up. He grinned at James. "Hey, bud!" Grayson cooed. James rubbed his eyes and held his arms up. "Good morning!"

"Morning."

"Wanna help uncle Gray make some breakfast?" James nodded and Gray carried him down, leaving the rest of the kids in bed. They headed down quietly, and Gray set his nephew on the counter. "What should we make?" Gray asked.

"Dunno."

"Awh, come on." Gray nudged his shoulder. "Pancakes, eggs, bacon...?" James shrugged and leaned against the wall. Gray pouted. He smiled to see y/n coming down the stairs.

"Look who's up," She whispered. James looked at her. "Good morning, James."

"Sleepy," He mumbled. Y/N smiled pulling the toddler onto her hip.

"Did uncle Gray pull you out of bed?" James didn't answer and nuzzled himself further into y/n's neck.

"He was already up!" Gray defended. Y/N put a finger to her lips as James drifted off to sleep. Grayson sighed. "I don't even know what to make- do we have cereal here?"

"No cereal, that's too much sugar," Y/N sighed. "Make- I don't know, I saw fruits last- there, that and like, toast?" Grayson messed up his hair some more and leaned down on a counter.

"That's boring."

"Alright then you figure it out," Y/N huffed as she walked away. He frowned and turned back to the kitchen, looking around. He decided on banana pancakes and hoped there would be enough for everyone. And just as he was musing up two bunches of bananas together he heard feet padding down.

"I'm doing it-" He started, thinking it was y/n. But he smiled down at the little figure wrapping her arms around his calf. "Good morning, princess."

"Daddy, go home," She mumbled just as he finished mushing them all together. He pulled her up onto his hip and sighed.

"You're gonna love it here, watch," He said, kissing Daisy's head. She wrapped her arms around his neck and tugged at the collar of his t-shirt. "You wanna help me?" She shook her head.

"Gotta eat," She said, wanting to stick her finger in the batter. Gray pushed it away as he headed to the fridge to pull out some milk for her to drink. She watched as he checked to see if her sippy cup that y/n had washed ws dry before pouring some in. "No," She said, after he'd poured it.