miracle//g.d

AN// i combined two requests for this one, and i hope you both like it xx stay safe, i love you all <3

(third person pov)

"Nope." Y/N and Grayson looked at each other.

"What do you mean, nope, bud?" Grayson asked, crouching down in front of his son.

"Nope for baby," Archer said, going back to his toy car. Ethan slapped his forehead and walked away. Grayson looked up at y/n.

"Arch, sweetheart, what's that supposed to mean?" Y/N asked. He looked up at his mom.

"Nope, nope, no baby."

"Arch-"

"Alright, bud," Gray scooped Archer up and he dropped his car.

Y/N was exactly two months on Archer's second birthday. Gray and her thought it would've been perfect to tell their son he was gonna have a little brother or sister as one last birthday present. Turns out things didnt go as they'd planned.

"Why's the nope for the baby?" Grayson asked. Archer let out a dramatic sigh.

"Dad!" Archer screamed, pointing down at the ground for the little toy car Ethan had gotten him for his birthday. "Dad- car!"

"Wait- buddy," Grayson sighed, picking it up. "Why don't you want a sibling?"

"Just me," Archer said with that gummy smile. Grayson looked at y/n, who had a hand on her stomach, the other on her forehead.

"But baby- aren't you excited for a little sibling? You'll have someone to play with!" Y/N tried to excite him. He shook his head.

"Got E, mama," Archer giggled. Grayson frowned.

"But mama's gonna have a baby," Grayson whispered. Archer looked back at him.

"Uh- nope."

"Uh, yes."

"Mama?" Archer asked. Y/N pointed to her tummy. "Baby?"

"No no no." Archer kicked Grayson and he put him down, running out of the room, and probably to Ethan. Y/N frowned at Grayson, tears in her eyes.

"No no," Grayson whispered, arms around her. "Don't cry."

"He doesn't want a sibling," Y/N mumbled into his chest. Grayson rubbed her back. "What're we gonna do, Gray?" Grayson smiled, wiping away his wife's tears.

"He's literally fine?" Y/N frowned. "He's two, y/n, he doesn't know what he's saying."

"I know, but-"

"He'll forget by morning. We'll tell him in a few more months, yeah, when he starts to notice your tummy?" Y/N nodded and wiped at her eyes. "Gosh, babe, hormones really swooped in early this time 'round." She slapped his chest.

"Shut up."

---

"Dad?" Archer ran into his parents' room and frowned to see y/n lying on the bed, Grayson rubbing something all over her. "Dad!"

"Hey bud," Grayson said with a smile. "Wanna help?"

"Mama?" Grayson helped Archer up onto the bed and he stumbled around, sitting next to her head with Ethan's rubik's cube in his lap. "Tummy got big," He giggled.

"Mhm," Y/N said with a smile. She looked at Grayson, helping her rub oil onto the skin. "There's a baby in there, sweetie."

"Huh?"

"A baby," Y/N whispered.

"Nope." She looked over at Grayson.

"Bud-"