all wrong//g.d

AN// hey guys. i got a request for this a little while back and i put off writing it because i was scared of getting it wrong. i dont know what this feels like and i was scared of portraying it incorrectly and messing it up. so i hope i dont offend anyone or anything with this one and i tried my best :) i love you all

(third person pov)

"C'mon angel," He hums, kissing her head as he tries to sit her in her crib. "Mama's tired, baby, and daddy's got some editing to do, so wanna be a good girl and just sleep?" He asks, knowing fully well she can't understand.

She begins to whimper again and Grayson sighs, pulling her up to his chest, hand splayed across her back. She begins to clutch at his shirt and he sighs. "I know, I know," He hums, kissing the top of her head, over and over again.

"Here let's go get you something to chew on besides your fist, yeah?" He asks. He carries her downstairs, carefully closing Nicky's room door, careful not to wake her up. He sighed as he headed to the little playroom the girls shared.

"Here," He whispers, handing it to her. She picked at the toy with her hands as he carried her back upstairs to his room, where y/n was sleeping soundlessly.

"If daddy lets you sleep on his chest will you behave?" He asked. The crying had stopped now and she looked up at him with her big eyes, toy in her mouth. "Mhmm," He hummed.

He crawled into bed with her, kissing her head as she laid on his chest. "Don't get too used to this, huh, gotta sleep train you in a bit," He whispered, pulling the sheets over him. She let go of her toy and it fell off the bed as she grabbed his t-shirt instead, pulling the neckline down.

"What is it now?" He asked as she tried to pull on his neckline, her small teeny hands pressing against the bare skin on his collar bone. He realized what she was doing and set her on the bed for a moment, pulling his shirt off and tossing it to the ground.

She made her grabby hands at him and he pulled her back onto his warm chest, bare this time as she pressed her hands to his skin. "That better?" He asked. And in response, she fell asleep without a sound.

Grayson drummed his fingers along her back for a moment, soothing her into sleep before he decided to put her back into her crib. And just as he did that, he heard feet padding down the hall. He smiled stepping out to see Nicky walking to him, rubbing her eyes.

"Hey angel," He said with a smile. She raised her arms and he met her, swooping her up. "Why aren't you asleep?" He asked, kissing her head.

"Gotta go potty," She said. Grayson smiled and helped her into the bathroom, helping her wash her hands once she was done. "Gotta sleep," She mumbled, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"With me?" He asked. She nodded and he sighed, taking her to bed with him. He crawled in just as he'd done with Autumn and pulled the sheets up.

"Story?" She asked. Grayson sighed, thinking. He began telling her a story, made up off the top of his head. It made no sense, he was just blabbering so she could sleep.

"And then, princess Nicky went down the hill, to look for her doggy. She couldn't wait to find him," Grayson paused to look down at the toddler lying on his chest. She was still staring up at him, eyes wide.

"Wait," She said. He nodded. "Wanna be not a princess," She said. He waited as she thought. "Wanna be a knight." He frowned but quickly nodded.

"Sure, Knight Nicky it is."

"What next daddy?" She asks. Grayson smiles.

"She goes down the hill, and her doggy's not there." Nicky's face falls. "So she keeps looking for him."