sixteen//e.d

AN// hi guys !! i know i wrote one exactly like this, but but but, this one's a little different. well, a lot different. you'll see ;) i hope the person who requested this likes !! love you all <3

(third person pov)

"I'm pregnant."

Ethan looked up from his phone.

"What?"

"I'm pregnant, dad." Ethan stood from his desk and looked at her. Lorraine looked down. "I'm sorry."

"What the fuck?"

"You said you wouldn't get mad," She sighed. Ethan frowned, walking up to her.

"You're pregnant," He said. She nodded. "You're 16."

"I'm aware, dad." Ethan turned, hands rubbing his face. "It was an accid-"

"Dann right it was an accident," He yelled. Lorraine winced. "Sorry- sorry."

"Mom knows," She said. Ethan looked up. "I told mom this morning, I asked her to tell you but she-"

"Yeah." Lorraine nodded. There was a silent pause. Ethan wasn't believing it. His princess was not pregnant at 16. "Why?" He asked.

"What?"

"Why the fuck are you pregnant?" He looked up at her and she stared at the ground, he gripped the side of his desk until his knuckles were white. "Fucking shit."

"I'm sorry," She whispered, breaking into tears. Ethan looked up at her and sighed, shaking his head, pulling on the ends of his hair.

Eventually, he walked over to her, wrapping his arms around her shaking body. He let her cry into his chest for a moment and ran his fingers through her hair. "How long have you known?" He asked. She looked up at him.

"A week now," She whispered. She wiped at her face with her sleeves. "I'm 3 weeks now," She whispered. Ethan sighed, rubbing his temples as he took a step back.

"Okay," He sighed. She looked up at him, still hiccuping. "Okay."

"I'm sorr-"

"Stop apologizing, there's nothing we can do now," He said, she nodded and sucked in a breath. He frowned and paced the room for a moment. "Are you going to-" He stopped.

"What?" She reached for a tissue from the box on his desk.

"Are you keeping the baby?" He asked. She looked up at him as she wiped at her eyes.

"I don't know." She whispered. Ethan nodded, sitting on his desk. She crossed her legs and felt the tears come up again. "I didn't think this would happen, daddy, I really didn't thi-"

"I know," He sighed. "You made a mistake and now you're facing the consequences, yeah?" She nodded slowly. Head in his hands, Ethan rubbed his face.

"If- if I keep it, how will I ta-take care of it?" She asked. "Where wou-would we go?" Ethan's eyebrows furrowed.

"Where are you going? Why are you leaving?" He asked. "You'd stay here- you're leaving?" He asked. She shrugged.

"If you don't wa-want us he-here," She hiccuped. Ethan frowned at her some more.

"Why would you- it's Jake's right, it's Jake's?" He asked. She nodded, wiping at her nose with her sleeve instead.

"Who else's would it be?" She asked. Ethan sighed, nodding.

"Does he know?" She nodded. "What's he say?" Ethan was okay with Jake. It took him some time to accept his little girl had a boyfriend, but he warmed up to the kid eventually.