prom//g.d - pt1

AN// so i combined so many requests into this one, so its two parts :) i hope you like anyway? im sorry, i get so many so they get hard to write individual imagines for :/

(third person pov)

"Dad." Grayson sighed, hands on his hips. "No."

"I told you last week-"

"I wasn't listening- dad, no, I- fuck," She rolled over onto her side, holding her stomach. "I don't care." Grayson sighed, walking in.

"Princess, please-"

"Dad, I don't care if your date's coming over for dinner, I'm ordering pi-"

"She's not my date-"

"She clearly is if you cleaned the entire house for her." Grayson turned red as he tugged on Rebecca's shoulder.

"Bec, please." She shook her head and rolled up into her sheets, scrolling through her phone. "I just need you to get dressed and say hi, that's it."

"No, then you'll ask me to set the table and eat with her and make conversation- so no, dad, I'm not coming." Grayson tugged at his hair. She looked up at him with a pout. "Plus, my cramps are bad."

"Rebecca," He sighed.

"Grayson."

"Please, princess, I'll go get you ice cre-"

"Ice cream- you're gonna bribe me with ice cream?" Grayson tried to pull her sheets away but she held onto them. "What am I- five?"

"Okay, your phone gets taken away if you're not down by five to say hello," He said, walking towards her room door.

"So who's the girl?" Grayson blushed and turned.

"An old friend of mine."

"Oh?" Grayson sighed, hand on the doorknob. "How come uncle E's not coming over if she was your friend." Grayson rolled his eyes.

"Because she was my friend, not E-"

"Is she like hot now, is that why you're inviting her ove-"

"Rebecca Bailey Dolan," He sighed. She laughed, turning in bed. "I'll see you at five."

"No you won't," She sang as he shut the door behind her. He shook his head and headed down to make sure everything was nice and tidy for the hundredth time.

---

"Oh," was the only thing Grayson had to say as he opened the door to them. Y/N smiled. "Hey," He said, managing a smile.

"Hey," She said. "Grayson, this is my daughter, Annie." Grayson's heart broke, just the slightest.

"Hey," He said, voice softening. The toddler shoved her face into her mother's neck. Y/N laughed. "How old is she?" He asked.

"Just turned two last week, right?" Annie nodded, still not looking at him.

"Oh, well, come in!" He said, stepping aside to let them in. Y/N walked in, the toddler on her hip and Grayson shut the door. She looked around. "You like?"

"Yeah, it's amazing." Grayson smiled and nodded. He clapped his hands together. "Well-"

"I- have a daughter too," He said quickly. Y/N's eyebrows raised and Grayson thought for a moment he'd caught a look of sadness. "Rebecca?" He asked, looking up. No reply.

They waited for a moment before Grayson called for the sixteen-year-old again. "Is she here?" Y/N asked. Annie played with her mother's hair and Gray gave her a smile.